Zoro in egghead
Huff huff against S-hawk
Huff huff against 10% HP Lucci
Need Jinbei help to run from Lucci
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Sanji EH >>>> Zoro EH .. prove me wrong

C

CensoredbyWG

As i said before, oda is taking the kishimoto route by turning every EoS character into either the ressurection/reincarnation of some god/legend or special family/lineage/race member.

Lafitte most likely the third strongest after teach and aokiji given his loyalty to teach and how much oda is hiding his powers.

There is a wild card in BB pirates who can hypnotize people; it can be explained with that, or Van Augur teleported himself and Devon after they got information from other BB pirates who were there before the shit happened in Egghead.
I just explained to you that there was a whole day between BB pirates ship first appearance and Saturns arrival. How were they supposed to know a Gorosei would show up? Also, what does hypnotising have to do with this?

how can you one-shot someone twice?
unless the first attempt was a failure.
:choppawhat:
Cope harder its canon according to Oda :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Lizaru was out the 12 chapters last time whilst he himself couldn't do shit to Luffy even with cheap shots so thats a certified 1 shot, and it looks like Kizaru was sitting around incapacitated whilst Luffy jumped down, went and talked to Bonney, and then went in on Saturn. Thats another 1 shot. :suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.