Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot buy that the BB pirates would show up a few hours before an 800 year old man pulls up who barely ever leaves Marejois and it was kept top secret

Loro cannot beat Lucci no matter how weakened he is short of just being 1 shot away. Like, that's it. Loro isn't even YC3 level. He was getting carried by Oden's presence in Wano and now his out of Wano and his become a certified bum ass fodder.:gokulaugh:

Don't you get tired of following the trolls' game?

Ignore them, we already know that Zoro from DR was capable of blocking and countering admirals
Sanji barely achieves that feat 400 chapters later with the help of some scientific boots.
Alreay did.

was just giving credit where it's due to Sanji fans, he rarely gets a W.

Yes, with enough Haki lol. Thats literally been defined by multiple characters in the story.

Haki nullifies Luffy's power and punches hurt him. Haki allowed Law to reverse Doc Q's powers on him. Haki prevented Luffy from being cut by Doflamingo's strings at key points. Haki makes Logias tangible. Haki prevents Law from teleporting people.

You: No haki cant nullify Van Auger's powers on someone
The problem is that you want to believe that haki can LITERALLY nullify any df power. You’re wrong. Again, Haki can only nullify powers that are affecting your body. You can’t nullify Kuma’s or Van Augur’s powers that just consist of touching you without changing anything on your body.

By your logic, haki can also nullify Bartolomeo’s powers? Lol

calm down people zoro and sanji are in 2 completely different situation .
Zoro is a in a winnable match up hard fight but possible to win . (before jinbei get there)
Sanji if he realy fight kizaru have 0 chance to win . He will stall him at best.
SO its ok if sanji fight a stronger guy . remind me of Zoro beating Monet but sanji struggling with Vergo . Sanji fought a stronger guy but did not win .
Its not about who you face its about who you beat . Tought beating Lucci and being able to stall kizaru might gave them similar bounty upgrates.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Fujitora is lucky Sengoku and Tsuru were there because Jack would have been to much for him I guess
Lend me some haki Sengoku and Tsuru, this is YC3 Jack we're dealing with. Although hes worth over a billion to be fair!

Makes me laugh how Fujitora can just instantly sink ships with his gravity powers or cause tsunamis, split the ocean and even just sink them with meteors like hes playing ten pin bowling in a way but I'm hoping he tried that and Jack just destroyed the meteors?
But we'll never know how it went down ofc. And thus how Jack went down too, quite literally to the ocean floor lol. Poor guy got dragged down too much like his nickname /s.

I can understand some people saying it's corny (I don't mind it since it's in line with his character and he's been like this from the beginning)

That I get

The idea of it being a new thing? That's just wrong

His strength being directly tied to his emotions and his desire to protect women is by no means a random addition

Love, Passion, etc. Oda has always brought it back in some form
It's probably because he activated his Exo, he said the same thing when he face tanked S-Sharks punch. It could be a coping mechanism for him to associate his powers with his mother rather than his father.

calm down people zoro and sanji are in 2 completely different situation .
Zoro is a in a winnable match up hard fight but possible to win . (before jinbei get there)
Sanji if he realy fight kizaru have 0 chance to win . He will stall him at best.
SO its ok if sanji fight a stronger guy . remind me of Zoro beating Monet but sanji struggling with Vergo . Sanji fought a stronger guy but did not win .
Its not about who you face its about who you beat . Tought beating Lucci and being able to stall kizaru might gave them similar bounty upgrates.
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::risitameh::risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.