Destructive power: Gura fruit
Negate abilities & hax: Yami fruit
Temperature control: ice fruit
Cloning: Devon
Space warping: Auger
Invisiblity: Shiryu
Hypnosis+stealth: whatever Lafitte has
Battlefield control: Pizaro

I will laugh SO FUCKING HARD if Devon can just infilitrate the Gorosei and thus Mary Geoise, pretending to be Saturn the whole time, even if its for a short time and she can even use his powers potentially too! Gorosei and Imu getting fucking played by Blackbeard and Devon, that would redeem her HARD after this massive failure with Boa BUT to even be able to copy Saturn is an amazing feat for her and thus Blackbeard too, so fuck it, lets gooooooo!
Don't know who tought BB how to play chess but man he is a master.

Devon part means Luffy is having a full on fighting with Saturn and his death/defeat will mean the infamous Egghead incident.
The feared emperor of the sea Straw Hat Luffy takes down one of the 5 highest authorities of the world :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Kizaru will probably not be fully defeated since his wavering and its honestly possible his motto and idea of justice "uncertain justice" will change to "certain justice" watching the Luffy defeat Saturn. So I don't think his getting packed but stalled. Mean whilst Loro's W this arc will be 1HP Lucci :luffylaugh::lulz::luffylaugh::lulz::kailaugh::luffylaugh::lulz:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ When I made fun of Luffy laughing around while Vegapunk was bleeding out on the ground I was told by Nika fans that Luffy didnt see him. But now that he's talking to Bonney, surely he must've seen him right? Wanna bet if he's still laughing?
Luffy died in Wano

Oda got as sick of Luffy as we did

But somehow someway, Nika is far, far worse

I wonder how fast Oda will have BB go after the ancient weapons when he get the info or he going have him a wait a while .
Since it seem like BB was already thinking up something .

Status
Not open for further replies.