Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Vegapunk took all of the knowledge Ohara had, when Robin learned to read Poneglyphs from Ohara. Meaning Vegapunk should be able to read Poneglyphs.

Meaning York gives Blackbeard a Poneglyph reader.

I have Lilith eventually going to Kid for Poneglyph reading, and Pudding going to Law's crew.
You are right. York vs EOS Bonney let's go :steef:

I'll ignore Kid and Law being mentioned alongside Blackbeard, they have already lost :seriously:

When he said this, people thought he was delusional to compare himself to Kizaru.

But if we put bias aside, who caused more damage during Egghead arc so far?

Lucci:
- took down Atlas
- took down Sentomaru in 1 hit
- gained control of Seraphims briefly
- took down Stussy
Body count: 3

Kizaru:
- took down injured Sentomaru
That's all. He attacked Luffy, Bonney, Franky, Kizaru and nobody was defeated.
Body count: 1

Theyre going to fucking use Pudding to read one of the Goroseis minds arent they....
Holy shit I didnt read the word use there at first and almost screamed/yelled out loud lmfao.

:usoprice::mihugh::chopoff::jinbewat::strawhatock::parkcry::luchosop:

Thats a very legit possibility too, damn! I love the idea that Pudding will be used to read Garps mind and get everything they can on Xebec, the Marines, the WG, Imu potentially (although im assuming Garp doesnt know about Imu ofc), Gorosei, Akainu etc. Even Roger and Shanks possibly?

But most important on Xebec and Gods Valley ofc! Rocks Pirates and such...

Also to think of it, if Perona hasnt found Moria and escaped, she will not only be a PRIME target for Catarina to behead BUT her fruit could be extremely useful for the infilitration nature of the BBP and maybe they force her to help them, threatening to kill Moria if she doesnt comply or they threaten Moria to force her to help them or they will kill her?
Perona could easily provide amazing recon for them with flying and being able to phase through walls plus her fruit will be extremely good for nullifying masses of people up to a certain level of strength, I mean she negged all the SHs at Thriller Bark except Usop ofc!

When he said this, people thought he was delusional to compare himself to Kizaru.

But if we put bias aside, who caused more damage during Egghead arc so far?

Lucci:
- took down Atlas
Yeah so why is she running around almost unscathed?

- gained control of Seraphims briefly
This is not a strenght feat.

- took down Stussy
You dont need to be Admiral level to take down stussy especially when shes using her body as a shield against your attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.