Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Btw man I hope you're doing ok, Idk if you'll see this but hopefully you'll come back soon and to the proper return of Zoro and an actual W for him! I'm still betting that 1111 is gonna be his time, Oda is stalling for that purposely, it cant be coincidence and given the timing of the chapter releases atm, we'll find out in exactly a months time around the 13t/14th of March!

Even if we dont get Zoro vs Kizaru for some reason, although Im sure we will sooner or later, either this arc or later, Oda will make up for it somehow! He tanked a combination attack from 2 Yonkos before after all! For a few second at most but still!

Zoro will definitely get a solo fight against an Admiral sooner or later and win too, but Im more concerned to see if Oda has anything planned for him for 1111 especially as he should!

zoro .... using an ultimate attack whilst kaido just disengaged in a 5 v1
context .

sometimes theres nothing to spin . that said , whether or not this chapter happened, kaido was always going to be stronger than kizaru.
odds of an admiral being comparable/stronger than strongest pirate is close to zero. akainu perhaps.
Zoro being half dead blocked then scar Kaido. Sanji hasn't done shit but block attacks that not ment for him

Well you are saying that to a person who always said BB is special and not your mere yonkou type opponent...

My point still stands...BB could be PK fight or end fight but that doesn't mean WG aren't big shot...they are. SHs will need all sorts of alliances to take WG down
Nah.

The WG falls before Bb

Yeah man…..but I’ve been doing better dealing with it day 3. The first 2 days I was just a wreck. I have so many pleasant memories of her living with us before she went to the nursing home. I just try to avoid looking at too many family posts about it on fb and I do whatever i can to keep my mind off it

Worstgen is indeed one of those things

Like everyone else, I thought Zoro to be above Lucci. I was in complete agreement that he’d destroy the guy almost as quickly as Luffy did but i’m glad I was wrong because this proves Zoro and Luffy are indeed not on the same tier like zome zofo fans were hoping
Hold on to the good memories of your grandmother. Keep living your life in a way that would make her proud!

I am team Zoro and Luffy share a brain cell and team Zoro and Luffy on the same tier! I love these two idiots! Why is Oda doing me so dirty?

Status
Not open for further replies.