Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not after Robin, but Saturn. Also, Lafitte isn't even in the Egghead.
So this guy is a fraud.

We don't know that yet. They might've been there for Robin, and Saturn could be like a bonus, and he might not be 100% right, but if he could say how Devon's powers work, then its proof that he knows some shit, no? and he has things in there that make so much sense, like why Kuma was in mary geoise; it kind of makes me want to believe this guy. I will wait for the chapter, and if Devon looks into the eyes of Saturn, I will say this guy knows some sh*t and reads all that.

They would literally die from the pain by like 228 lol
Nah you can’t compare ZKK to the JJK fandom, Gojotards are the literal peak of illiteracy. Anybody who was reading with half a brain knew Sukuna was up to something and holding back while Gojo was always getting cornered. I still remember arguing with Light D Lamperouge who kept insisting how Gojo had been holding back the kill up until they broke each other’s Domains, idiot got washed so hard he left this forum.:kailaugh:

And now you got clowns arguing the Pikachu farmer is Top 5 Special Grade + when dude doesn’t have RCT, Domain, or Maximum and was fighting a massively nerfed Sukuna who needed a Cursed Tool for crutch. JJK fandom is in a constant state of illiteracy.:kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.