Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Teach is the successful version of Rocks, he will devour the basement dwelling incel Imu.
Teach as FV would be more fun and fitting than IMU with whom we had no connection.....oda should take note from Naruto ending lol

And, Teach achieving his dream and than falling to Luffy would be great conclusion to one piece

Do you still think it's 50/50 for Saturn being defeated this arc?
Yes its 50/50

So far, all fights are just being dragged and stalled..

With BBPs moving out and Giants appearing, not much is left so egghead is nearing its end.

And, saturn just took Dawn gattling and it seems he is fine....

So, still 50/50 on Saturn going down
It's curtains for him imho. He is the personal villain of Bonney and Kuma, their drama will get resolved in this arc and the BBP's getting a hold of his appearance kinda also supports that. If he's gone they can do some serious damage in the WG.

But they are written in fake tones, come on. The part about Sanji is like an exalted fanboy, the part about Saturn makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

The fact that it took him so long and the fact that he didn't summarize himself stinks to me
And Kizaru ?

Until I see the pictures I won't believe it.

Too strange.
I see that you are suffering from copium.:pepecopium:

Don't worry everyone at some point gets it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's curtains for him imho. He is the personal villain of Bonney and Kuma, their drama will get resolved in this arc and the BBP's getting a hold of his appearance kinda also supports that. If he's gone they can do some serious damage in the WG.
My only concern is what Lee said....

Saturn downfall doesn't make sense in his intro arc because it will take hype from remaining 4 Gorosei....

So, he can get injured or can be send flying...but outright defeat...50/50 on it

Yes its 50/50

So far, all fights are just being dragged and stalled..

With BBPs moving out and Giants appearing, not much is left so egghead is nearing its end.

And, saturn just took Dawn gattling and it seems he is fine....

So, still 50/50 on Saturn going down
Understandable, at least there is the 50% correct side in you, I won't tell which but you know what I mean :myman:

Bonney/Kuma are the new scabbards in term of how many useless panels Oda has to drag to convey the exact same message/say the exact same shit

Every single chapter is titled about something related to Bonney for the past 10 ones or so :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.