Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Caribou becoming a part of the Blackbeard crew was the only thing that would have made sense. But it's nonetheless very interesting. Cause as of now we are going to Elbaf next and the arc might happen, during the time BB already heads out for one of the ancient weapons.
And going by the fact that Madame Shirley's future prediction is a thing, they most likelyy fight atleast once on Fishman island. So either BB goes there and the SHs and beat them there for good or BB goes to Wano first and gets Pluton and there after they duke it out on FI.
Mix in the red hairs... interesting.

Nah they don't need seraphim anymore.

They probably got mother flame...

With caribou now they have location of two ancient weapons.

With Saturn copy they now can sneak within WG and cause chaos...and even order some wild shit

With Pudding, they can read PGs...

With all of this, doubt they even care about seraphims....and, as you said, even if they do, they trolled the heck out of Saturn...so, now they can control pacifista and serpahims

And, people were saying before egghead, BBPs are looking weak...
That’s fair; we’ll need to see what happens next but maybe Blackbeard really is the final villain.

And let’s be fair; that was because Oda made them look like jokes against Garp.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That’s fair; we’ll need to see what happens next but maybe Blackbeard really is the final villain.

And let’s be fair; that was because Oda made them look like jokes against Garp.
Fair....

But we knew BB stocks will rise when their time will come.

I won't say for sure BB is FV but with recent developments his chances definitely increased to match WG as FV

Fair....

But we knew BB stocks will rise when their time will come.

I won't say for sure BB is FV but with recent developments his chances definitely increased to match WG as FV
Yeah if he takes pluton his stocks will go through the roof. I still think it’s imu as well but Oda making Blackbeard look bad in Amazon Lily, then his crew look bad in hachinosu, to suddenly being masterminds in egghead is giving me fucking whiplash

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do you still think it's 50/50 for Saturn being defeated this arc?
Yes its 50/50

So far, all fights are just being dragged and stalled..

With BBPs moving out and Giants appearing, not much is left so egghead is nearing its end.

And, saturn just took Dawn gattling and it seems he is fine....

So, still 50/50 on Saturn going down

Status
Not open for further replies.