• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell in love with Luffy ignoring Kizaru and teaching his student how to fight
:steef::steef:
@Kerkovian @Pringles @Adamxero
Peak fiction.
I have an ongoing bet with Kinyagi where I said that Zoro would defeat Kizaru
The Irony in this is that advcoc is exactly what zoro will likely use to beat lucci when oda is done stalling, humiliating further that are pushing koh zoro= lucci agenda. advcoc the power of the yonko that admirals dont have. @Pringles @MonsterKaido @Sasaki kojiro
Zoro doesn't need to defeat Lucci.

I don't think that Luffy would be okay with Zoro killing Lucci and if he just defeats him, he'll come back as soon as he was defeated, Zoan users have insane durability.

Zoro stalling Lucci is the best outcome of this situation but people (including me) will not hesitate to use this to slander Zoro fans.
Tf , what did we do.
:josad:
Nothing basically, still stuck with pre-timeskip cat.
A Zoro who is weakened from all the fight in the previous day, is in base, not a zoan let alone a mythical zoan let alone an awakened zoan or did need to eat food is handling lucci better than nika.
Lucci is in base.

B

Borasey79

I'm wondering if Van is really Usopp's opponent
If yes, wait for Usopp's brutal powerup
Usopp could probably see the next 5-10 seconds
Van is a good marksman who uses his DF for trick shots.
Usopp is a sniper at heart who was raised on the island of snipers. He doesn't need a power up, he only needs to believe in himself; to understand that honor comes from doing his 100% in a fight, no matter the consequences, like a true warrior. The giants will teach his the last part.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I guess so. I’m sure they’re still going to take the seraphim; but now they have an ultimate seraphim controller.
Nah they don't need seraphim anymore.

They probably got mother flame...

With caribou now they have location of two ancient weapons.

With Saturn copy they now can sneak within WG and cause chaos...and even order some wild shit

With Pudding, they can read PGs...

With all of this, doubt they even care about seraphims....and, as you said, even if they do, they trolled the heck out of Saturn...so, now they can control pacifista and serpahims

And, people were saying before egghead, BBPs are looking weak...

Status
Not open for further replies.