Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no amount of luck or fate that can explain how the BB knew to come to egghead early, to sit around and do fuck all and wait for Luffy to punch Saturn so they could quickly touch him and get a body clone for Devon and then quickly leave with Caribou also being there to take with them

There plan literally revolved around Luffy punching Saturn away from everyone so they could touch him without anyone around

its the most preposterous shit I've ever seen
Yeah like how did they know Saturn was even there? They arrived before hand? Unless they have a spy in mariejoa there’s zero way to know

@Pew

@MonsterZoro coming into the thread after Sanji blocked Kizaru's laser
@CoC: Color of Clowns When his Caribou join Blackbeard theory is confirmed

@Sir Yasheen When Nika punches a big villain he's been built up to face since chapter 1

@Zoro powerscalers trying to explain why Zoro hasn't one shot Lucci yet
If you guys actualy start paying attention to the arc instead of headcanon you will realize that no one relevant had been defeated yet beside kaku, sanji, jimbei, franky, lucci, kizaru, saturne are still up. Even the VAs fine. oda is clearly staling for a specific chapter only thenthey will start to go down.

Yeah like how did they know Saturn was even there? They arrived before hand? Unless they have a spy in mariejoa there’s zero way to know
bro I can back that if Laffite is in Marejois they knew Saturn was coming

but then it literally means Shanks came to Marejois to tell them about BB and they didnt do anything

it also means the BB pirates arrived on egghead 1 day early not knowing the SHs were there and just sat there waiting and relied on Luffy punching Saturn away to touch him without anyone around.

I mean how were they going to touch him if Luffy wasn't there??

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
If you guys actualy start paying attention to the arc instead of headcanon you will realize that no one relevant had been defeated yet beside kaku, sanji, jimbei, franky, lucci, kizaru, saturne are still up. Even the VAs fine. oda is clearly staling for a specific chapter only thenthey will start to go down.
I literally have a bet with Lac and Linyagi that Zoro will destroy Lucci when we finally focus on that fight. You're barking up the wrong tree here buddy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Either they came for some other goal but end up grabbing the opportunity to copy Saturn

Or they have a spy and Lafitte fits well because he is the only one missing so far.

BBPs are playing everyone right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.