Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

There is no amount of luck or fate that can explain how the BB knew to come to egghead early, to sit around and do fuck all and wait for Luffy to punch Saturn so they could quickly touch him and get a body clone for Devon and then quickly leave with Caribou also being there to take with them

There plan literally revolved around Luffy punching Saturn away from everyone so they could touch him without anyone around

its the most preposterous shit I've ever seen
I personally expect the Saturn part to be a serendipitous find by the BBPs, whose plan was simply to go to Egghead and steal goodies from Vegapunk's laboratory while the Marines are preoccupied with the SHs. The presence of a Gorosei on the island was not part of the plan, but since they did stumble upon Saturn, Devon just went, "Welp, can't hurt to have this bozo's identity in my arsenal. Okey-dokey."

In that case, it would be fate in BB's favor: he hopes for weapons/research and he gets access to Mariejois to boot.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Read the spoilers 3 times already and....

bro I can back that if Laffite is in Marejois they knew Saturn was coming

but then it literally means Shanks came to Marejois to tell them about BB and they didnt do anything

it also means the BB pirates arrived on egghead 1 day early not knowing the SHs were there and just sat there waiting and relied on Luffy punching Saturn away to touch him without anyone around.

I mean how were they going to touch him if Luffy wasn't there??
Maybe the original plan was for Devon to sneak onto the ship as a marine soldier and touch Saturn as he waited for Kizaru to get the seraphimโ€ฆ regardless it makes no sense still.

I personally expect the Saturn part to be a serendipitous find by the BBPs, whose plan was simply to go to Egghead and steal goodies from Vegapunk's laboratory while the Marines are preoccupied with the SHs. The presence of a Gorosei on the island was not part of the plan, but since they did stumble upon Saturn, Devon just went, "Welp, can't hurt to have this bozo's identity in my arsenal. Okey-dokey."

In that case, it would be fate in BB's favor: he hopes for weapons/research and he gets access to Mariejois to boot.
thats what im saying

if Oda has made it more its fate that this lucked out for BB I'd accept it

But its literally their entire plan hinged around Devon touching Saturn away from everyone LOL

There is no amount of luck or fate that can explain how the BB knew to come to egghead early, to sit around and do fuck all and wait for Luffy to punch Saturn so they could quickly touch him and get a body clone for Devon and then quickly leave with Caribou also being there to take with them

There plan literally revolved around Luffy punching Saturn away from everyone so they could touch him without anyone around

its the most preposterous shit I've ever seen
Same way that the giants somehow got all the way to Egghead in less than a day even though the journey should of taken quite longer by ship and why Kizalu and Saturn waited for everyone to put up a fight against them to take care of Vegapunk instead of finishing him off immediately: for the sake of the plot.

Either they came for some other goal but end up grabbing the opportunity to copy Saturn

Or they have a spy and Lafitte fits well because he is the only one missing so far.

BBPs are playing everyone right now....
I guess so. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™re still going to take the seraphim; but now they have an ultimate seraphim controller.

Maybe the original plan was for Devon to sneak onto the ship as a marine soldier and touch Saturn as he waited for Kizaru to get the seraphimโ€ฆ regardless it makes no sense still.
like I said before if Oda has made it more of a by chance moment I could buy this all happening

but saying it was literally their plan from the start is insanely ludicrous

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
See y'all later. Hopefully raws/scans in 24 hours.

It's not over for Zoro though. Don't jump off the bandwagon.

like I said before if Oda has made it more of a by chance moment I could buy this all happening

but saying it was literally their plan from the start is insanely ludicrous
I think the initial plan was just to take the seraphim but after sensing Saturn (his intro panel did have him noticed by everyone) is probably when it changed

Status
Not open for further replies.