Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have wife, kids and a house. Dont talk to me about money anymore. VIP is 15k for you now!
If you have a dog, i reduce to 8k, if the other 7k go into the wealth of the dog.
:snoopy:can I use Snoop Dogg to get this discount?

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Post-Onigashima Kid would definitly beat Lucci in my opinion. I dont see how Lucci can overcome Kids extreme defense and stamina, also i dont see how he will withstand the awakaning of Kid.
Kid is not on Luffys level right now, but he is still one of the tops of the new generation.

Also i think Kid will reach Luffys level on Elbaf since he will get his trainings arc there.
To be fair this is my take as well. Kid dog walks current Lucci same with Law.

I do think Kid will now always remain a level below Luffy same as Law will stay a level below but I do wish Kid would come back if nothing for his fans to become active again I miss the Kid fans nowadays.

If Queen can do some damage to Germa's Exosceleton meanwhile Kizaru isn't, I dont want to hear Kizaru beating Yonko anymore.
Only thing that could hurt Sanji were the germa powers which were one shotting 90% of an emperor crew…

Besides Sanji was having a freak out about his body and hitting a woman he likely wasn’t using haki at all until he realized Queen hit Osome

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffys current level will be reached for sure, also for Kid.
I still expect a hand full of people to be above Luffys current level. EOS he will be on top, without doubt.
His current level will be matched by Shanks, BB, Akainu...the people whom he might face in future...

Others I highly doubt it will be the case.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:snoopy:can I use Snoop Dogg to get this discount?

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

To be fair this is my take as well. Kid dog walks current Lucci same with Law.

I do think Kid will now always remain a level below Luffy same as Law will stay a level below but I do wish Kid would come back if nothing for his fans to become active again I miss the Kid fans nowadays.
We are just the "lurking legends" right now. We now Kid will come back, every few days we get mentioned because someone wants to mock us, but we are still here, waiting peacefully. We know he will come back, we made a big theory about it, there is simply no doubt. So just wait for it.

And expect a lot of people go havoc and starting mental gymniastics to still mock Kid.

Still not sold on it cause Saturn still looks like a total jobber and the “lesson” quote means shouldn’t we see Bonney learning from the lesson?

And as hype as Sanji and Kizarus moment is; only Luffy can beat an admiral right now.
Understandable, let's just wait what happens

I think that Bonney will use Nika-ish future correctly and punch someone with it. My guess is Saturn and she would get her moment against Saturn. However, even Nika's Dawn Gatling didn't defeat Saturn so I don't think that Bonney will defeat Saturn by imitating that.

Also, Saturn dealt with Luffy's Dawn Gatling better than Kizaru dealt with White Star Gun so he doesn't look more of a jobber than Kizaru but I understand why you'd say that. We still have to see what this Dawn Gatling is and if it's remotely stronger than White Star Gun.

Sanji + Zoro vs Kizaru or Sanji takes care of him first and stalls him then Zoro comes is what I think will happen.

Mystery resolved then, Van Augur teleported the food to Luffy.

And my guess is:

Catarina Devon copied Luffy, later after learning about Poseidon she will go to the Gyojin Island and after seeing that the straw hats have control of the island she will transform into Luffy, meet Shirahoshi as Luffy, kidnap her and destroy the fishman island with Luffy's appearance like Shyarly's prophecy said.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
His current level will be matched by Shanks, BB, Akainu...the people whom he might face in future...

Others I highly doubt it will be the case.
And i said Kid is not on his current level. But Kid will be on his current level, since Kid will take his revenge on Shanks after his trainingsarc on Elbaf.

B

Borasey79

And my guess is:

Catarina Devon copied Luffy, later after learning about Poseidon she will go to the Gyojin Island and after seeing that the straw hats have control of the island she will transform into Luffy, meet Shirahoshi as Luffy, kidnap her and destroy the fishman island with Luffy's appearance like Shyarly's prophecy said.
bruv

post #3,333

And my guess is:

Genuinely didn’t even think about the food… yeah Van Augur teleporting the food to Luffy then Luffy to the Food would be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.