Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that the spoilers with Zoro and Lucci are misleading.

Knowing leaks involving Zoro, I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro is clearly beating Lucci and they... uh... stretched the truth a little.

I thought King's durability meant that Lucci wouldn't last too long, but, I underestimated Lucci's Awakaned Zoan powers.

IDK, the more I look back the more I feel King really threw that fight by challenging Zoro to a straight power-clash rather than relying on his speed and abilities.

Give Lucci credit, he fights much more efficiently than the Beast Pirates, Lucci does not fuck around, he's going for the kill from the second the fight starts.

Kaido's ass getting drunk in the middle of a fight, Lucci would never.

Going to wait for the Raws here.
Tbh I think the big thing of the beast pirates is their belief in their overwhelming power to the extent that they’re all over confidant

Knowing leaks involving Zoro, I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro is clearly beating Lucci and they... uh... stretched the truth a little.

I thought King's durability meant that Lucci wouldn't last too long, but, I underestimated Lucci's Awakaned Zoan powers.

IDK, the more I look back the more I feel King really threw that fight by challenging Zoro to a straight power-clash rather than relying on his speed and abilities.

Give Lucci credit, he fights much more efficiently than the Beast Pirates, Lucci does not fuck around, he's going for the kill from the second the fight starts.

@Pew what do you think of this?

Man you're more of a Zorotard than @GUI VI

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Tbh I think the big thing of the beast pirates is their belief in their overwhelming power to the extent that they’re all over confidant
Yep. This is why them not having Awakenings fits, even though it pissed me off: they never bothered to struggle to that point. They just started picking on people weaker than them.

We can even see this in King's sword catcher; Zoro is caught by it once, then, the second time, Zoro's skill allows him to surpass it.

Instead of honing his skills to their pinnacle, King over-relied on gimmicks because he was already so monstrously strong.

It's crazy that the Straw Hats are making Yonkou Commanders look like frogs in wells at this point.

If Lucci gives Zoro the “You can’t even kill my boredom line” it’s time to pack it all up.

Hopefully redons just being misleading
Post automatically merged:

Yep. This is why them not having Awakenings fits, even though it pissed me off: they never bothered to struggle to that point. They just started picking on people weaker than them.

We can even see this in King's sword catcher; Zoro is caught by it once, then, the second time, Zoro's skill allows him to surpass it.

Instead of honing his skills to their pinnacle, King over-relied on gimmicks because he was already so monstrously strong.

It's crazy that the Straw Hats are making Yonkou Commanders look like frogs in wells at this point.
Tbh it’s because most of these people who’ve been at the top for decades have lost their dreams or wills to move higher than their current standings.

bro the copium with the zorotards is insane with this one lmao
who wouldve thought LUCCI of all people is destroying your golden boys image

@Mr. Reloaded blud twitter tards :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

lol when has Oda ever said it? Zolo beat a YC1 first time in Wano and Luffy did that after beating Cracker in WCI. Zolo never beat a sichibukai. So how can u be so deluded to even think that?
Let's track down these twitter users who come here lurking to screenshot or steal Theories and mêmes and post them on twitter and YouTube for likes

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Man you're more of a Zorotard than @GUI VI
Oh piss off solis, we literally had leaks last year saying Sanji broke his leg against S-Shark, I don't trust leaks fully until I get raws because I don't like leaker bias, you know that has nothing to do with dickriding Zoro.

Don't rewrite history and pretend like a lot of people didn't have King over Lucci going into this fight.

I'm admitting I was wrong, Lucci is stronger than I thought he was due to his training, skill and Awakening. I'm not even wanking Zoro here. Hell, I said KING THREW AGAINST ZORO, implying King should have won.

Don't substitute me for GUI because you want to troll Zoro fans over Lucci, god damn it, I KNOW YOU SOLIS, I am not tolerating these shenanigans!

:king:

Status
Not open for further replies.