Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you still doubting the spoilers? Pew has been factually correct about spoilers for months
He doesn't say that Pew is wrong.

He says that it's just some weird writing.

I actually tend to agree, but we will have to wait for the actual chapter to have full context.

But why would the BB appear on Egghead and then dip right after meeting Saturn? Even if Devon memorized his face as speculated it wouldn't make sense, since there is no way they could've known a Gorosei would appear on Egghead in person. So why did they go there in the first place and why are they dipping so fast?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Nah he's supposedly 47, and Lucci is 30.
Unless someone was pre-ordering (Sanji kissed a 16 year old when he was 21 so Vista having a kid at 17 is very weird but possible in that world), Vista couldn't have Lucci.
"Pre-ordering"?!?!? Brooooooo. I go with "early access", "pre-ordering" is just as wild.

Justice for Sanji he was assaulted on the lips by the women who plotted to murder him.

:sanjimeh:

I always forget that Lucci is fucking 30, I always think he's like 22 or something.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Since the second Kizaru touches the ground means he always lost on the spot I declare the fight between Luffy and Saturn over. It was a good round but it's time for Round 2 Monkey vs Monkey.
:pepebusi:
Sounds like Saturn got OnE sHoT by Nika. Except it was a Gatling attack, so Saturn got OnE sHoT about 42 times in round 1.

Can’t wait until round 2 where Luffy OnE sHoTs Saturn another 100 times.

lol when has Oda ever said it? Zolo beat a YC1 first time in Wano and Luffy did that after beating Cracker in WCI. Zolo never beat a sichibukai. So how can u be so deluded to even think that?
every data book, vivre card and the manga told you this, not my fault you read the story with agenda glasses on
Post automatically merged:

Luffy cleared Zoro since enies lobby. Oda outright used doriki system to tell you that. Even before G5, he dropped second in command color spread and you have self appointed second in command dialogues from Zoro in Dressrosa. Even VC is not a trustworthy source, it also has Zoro in second.
data book that came after EL says Luffy and Zoro are equal, hmmm so who should I believe, you or Oda?
vivre card that came out during Wano was the first time Oda outright stated Luffy was stronger, never before, you agenda driven lil bros just mad at facts that’s all
Post automatically merged:

What happens in the story>>>>> whatever oda says.
So Oda is not writing the story?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
I'm starting to think that the spoilers with Zoro and Lucci are misleading.

Knowing leaks involving Zoro, I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro is clearly beating Lucci and they... uh... stretched the truth a little.

I thought King's durability meant that Lucci wouldn't last too long, but, I underestimated Lucci's Awakaned Zoan powers.

IDK, the more I look back the more I feel King really threw that fight by challenging Zoro to a straight power-clash rather than relying on his speed and abilities.

Give Lucci credit, he fights much more efficiently than the Beast Pirates, Lucci does not fuck around, he's going for the kill from the second the fight starts.

Kaido's ass getting drunk in the middle of a fight, Lucci would never.

Going to wait for the Raws here.

Status
Not open for further replies.