Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the animation and stuff looks great! I need to watch the episodes and see it all properly! Feels like how much the anime vastly improved when WCI started with the all new team they had at Toei and then also how Wano started amazingly well and the peaks of Onigashima and Wano and outside of it generally too.

I really CANT wait to see the Blackbeard Pirate Island stuff get animated, especially Garp and Kuzan! Thats gonna be AMAZING! Especially seeing what they did for Kuzan and Auger here too ofc!

Its never been a better time to be a One Piece fan in some ways! If you showed the anime as it is now to when OP was MUCH younger and had that completely different, simpler, lower budget/quality but still charming, beautiful and effective art style, you would BLOW their minds like how modern technology keeps amazing much older people, especially those who aren't tech savvy or even familiar with tech at all ofc!
I’m sorry for my late reply. I had to go to bed. What do you think of the Blackbeard Pirates? I love them! They really are shaping up to be great endgame antagonists. I like how Blackbeard is proactive and has his hands in everything! He’s a great foil for Luffy.

Oda outright tells you that Luffy and Zoro were equal until Wano but here you are changing the facts, shame on you
Luffy cleared Zoro since enies lobby. Oda outright used doriki system to tell you that. Even before G5, he dropped second in command color spread and you have self appointed second in command dialogues from Zoro in Dressrosa. Even VC is not a trustworthy source, it also has Zoro in second.

Status
Not open for further replies.