Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Laturn was low-diffed by Goofy and you talk about karma? Lol
"My Laturn" what? Does your brain work properly?

Being low-diffed now is for someone who still tried to attack Van Augur and Devon?

Hit me up when you learn how to read in school

@Pew took his time to write these spoilers, they are longer than usual

The least you could do is respect him and read them entirely

You are being disrespectful towards our providers, this is not cool

"My Laturn" what? Does your brain work properly?

Being low-diffed now is for someone who still tried to attack Van Augur and Devon?

Hit me up when you learn how to read in school

@Pew took his time to write these spoilers, they are longer than usual

The least you could do is respect him and read them entirely

You are being disrespectful towards our providers, this is not cool
Laturn lying there like a clown while Devon steals his appearance and then getting bamboozled by Wan Augur

@YonkoGodLuffy is zori wearing it lets hear what you think before raws come out :catsure:
Head canon Bandana scaling :pepecopium::pepecopium:

When the raws and translations come out, its probably gonna look worse for Zoro fans so I would not be anticipating it, Zoro fans should already know this from what happened with the Nami translations and official actually being worse :lulz:

Oda does not care for Zoro fans head canon bandana scaling unfortunately. :luffylaugh:

Head canon Bandana scaling :pepecopium::pepecopium:

When the raws and translations come out, its probably gonna look worse for Zoro fans so I would not be anticipating it, Zoro fans should already know this from what happened with the Nami translations and official actually being worse :lulz:

Oda does not care for Zoro fans head canon bandana scaling unfortunately. :luffylaugh:
I get it you are too afraid to even predict if he is wearing it or not :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.