Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pringles was right about luffy vs saturn
Thank you

I don't want to brag but I'm often right about overall analysis (at least I was right during Wano since that's when I started thinking more about the series than I did before)

I don't get the details of the events correctly at 100% because Oda keeps some unpredictability

Like for instance, I said that Luffy would save Bonney from Saturn and Bonney realizes that Luffy is Nika and I meant it and still own it.

I was surprised when it was Kuma who did it instead because in fact, I thought that Kuma was dead

However, Luffy still came for Bonney and Bonney saw Nika and Luffy punched Saturn to teach Bonney. So was I wrong?

Outside of that, I was one of the only ones to say that Luffy would use Gear 5 in Wano, that the legendary fruit was his and that Luffy would defeat Kaido, I was saying that very early, before it became "popular"

Yet, these takes sounded stupid at the time I made them and people thought I was being delusional, I still took a lot of wins in Wano
@Pringles has been collecting a lot of W's
We will soon eat a big feast and drink the tears of a certain fandom
Are you acting like he was the only person who predicted Luffy and Saturn would interact? Lol

Pretty sure 100% of users said Luffy and Saturn would interact/fight in some form. Lol
Me: getting a correct prediction like I often do
Admiral fans: OMG YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THAT SO IDC

Me: not correctly guessing a random detail
Admiral fans: I CAN'T BELIEVE PRINGLES SAID THAT!!! LOOOOL

Grow up
Actually by @Pringles logic Luffy vs Saturn round 1 is now over.
I don't mean that and I never meant it when I said Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 was over

So real bro
Damn @Pringles and @Durableguy were right, Luffy already one shot Saturn 42 times
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
I'm surprised you didn't call him Durablepuppy for once

So true

Literally Saturn is such a disappointment lmfao

-Stabbed by Bonney
-Destroyed in one punch by 2HP Kuma, lost limbs from falling buildings
-Gatted through the chest by Franky
-Kick blocked by Sanji
-Now he’s getting clobbered easily by Nika

Bro is such a damn disappointment, he has literally done nothing.

At least trollzaru put the fear of God into Nika and nearly decapitated him
We're too lenient with the fact that the old fart would have died from 2hp Kuma's punch and was saved by regen hax

I’m not calling Lucci YC2? If lucci was a commander of a pirate crew he’d easily be worth 1.4+ Billion.

And im talking about the simple beam that Kizaru used to defeat Sentomaru.
Not saying you are. But that was the original conversation that was being held lmao. Some guy straight up said that Queen/Smoothie would beat Lucci

It doesn't work like that mate. Lucci is an exceptionally skilled fighter and has been holding Zoro in CQC for a while, meaning he's not giving him room to attack, and vice versa. If Lucci lands Shuugan Zoro is finished too.
It's an offscreen anyway and we don't know what happened, but the intent is clear

Gear5 is just levels above Zoro physically, you have to deal with that for a while
Zoro vs Gear4 and below is still open for debate

We're too lenient with the fact that the old fart would have died from 2hp Kuma's punch and was saved by regen hax
I dont think its fair to judge it that way, thats how oda writes people with strong regen.
Marco got his guts blown out twice by Kizarus laser because he can regenerate, that doesnt happen with any other character tho

Remember when Saturn said: “I could have dodged if I wanted to” when Bonney stabbed him.

I am starting to think that was a lie and the “…!” over his head when he got stabbed was genuine shock.

This old bozo hasn’t dodged a single attack the entire arc.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @Pringles @Extravlad @TheKnightOfTheSea
Typical villain moment

Remember when Kaido used Boro Breath for like 15913579135 times and none did shit until the last one?

I’m telling you man, the curse of TAC. We should’ve known something was wrong when @TheAncientCenturion stanned Kizaru for a decade but we pretended like Kizaru was somehow immune to the curse that ruined half a dozen other characters

Oda actually turned a fucking Admiral into a crying, jobbing, Nika stanning pussy
:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

To be clear this ain’t about power levels, Kizaru would low diff Nika if he weren’t a giant sobbing pussy but this is what the curse of TAC does to a motherfucker
You have my profound sympathies

Status
Not open for further replies.