Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I gotta see the panels before making my mind but not going to lie, I'm seriously wondering what the fuck Saturn is doing
Saturn is doing i got save stuff for later on which Oda loves doing .
Since it looking less and less that anyone here will be taken out unless big robo come and he finally start doing more.

The very contrary of that, luffy is a yonko one of the very strongest.Zoro know luffy can handle lizaru and anyone else simultanuously.
Is that why Vegapunk is bleeding out on the floor? Stop saying dumb things to excuse bad writing. Zoro should dispose of Lucci asap to go help his crew, instead hes fucking around.

Honestly I gotta see the panels before making my mind but not going to lie, I'm seriously wondering what the fuck Saturn is doing
Genuinely though like Kizaru hasn’t looked great but at least the people stopping him are Luffy and Sanji.

Saturn has one of the best intros into the island and since then has been nothing but Spandam with a hax fruit.

I wish Oda could find a way to progress the plot other than making characters act retarded.

It is getting ridiculous at this point.

Saturn forgetting his powers.

Kizaru and Saturn forgetting to kill Vegapunk and let everyone run away.

Kizaru shitting himself over Sanji blocking one laser (we saw Gear 4 block hundreds and Gear 5 literally eat one).

Luffy and Zoro forgetting they have haki.

What the fuck am I reading?
The problem with One Piece is that is it mostly a plot driven series, at the expense of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.