One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

At best Dragon's bounty will be a little higher than Whitebeard's and that's only if Oda really meant his most dangerous title being in relation to bounty. It was a hype only applicable to guys alive though, so Roger wasn't considered
Well....Whitebeard was alive. And being above Whitebeard is more than enough hype for Dragon.

But this is a Shonen where people progress in power though

Youโ€™re making it out that all these guys donโ€™t progress... That Garp was like Fist of Love Level for over 2 decades and never had to grow into it... Same as roger never having to grow into becoming pirate king level...

I mean all this Rox stuff was happening over 15 years before the Pirate King stuff happened... It seems very Unshonen to say thereโ€™s guys never grew in that time especially since we know it was the pirate King Era when shit really went down
Ok, I get that if we go with OP ages and all the actual yinkos should be before their prime which is most likely now yet imo this is also a good way to step up the game once more and show, or at least give a glimpse, that yonko level is not the top but there are still guys who are a tier above. And this is very shounen too.

M

MD Zolo

Ok, I get that if we go with OP ages and all the actual yinkos should be before their prime which is most likely now yet imo this is also a good way to step up the game once more and show, or at least give a glimpse, that yonko level is not the top but there are still guys who are a tier above. And this is very shounen too.
At this point, it is quite clear that there is a tier above the 'top tier' of Yonkou/Admirals. Question is how many people are in the new tier? Rox only? Rox and Imu?

M

MD Zolo

Roger for sure and at this point prime Garp too has very good chances to be another guy on par with Roger along with WB.
I can't accept that WB was a tier above the Yonkous anymore if he was indeed a subordinate of Rox. But WB was supposed to be able to go toe to toe with Roger. I think we need two tiers above Yonkou/Admirals.
Post automatically merged:

@Topi Jerami 's death ? i remember something like that :yasu:
Grilled toad would be tasty tho
Don't remember the UN. But I don't like it when people resort to such pathetic tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.