General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@Veku >Nik, wake up.
Everything I said about Pica and Lucci are facts.
Lucci cannot beat him. Pica will eventually tag Lucci.

@Yoho >Could tempest kick not cut through this mountain? Even if he doesn't hit Pica right away it'll chip away at him
I doubt it but even if it does, it achieves nothing.
Destroying the golem does nothing to Pica. He regenerates it over and over again.
You have to trap his real body and Lucci cant do that.

I hate Nika. I like G5 and the looks and powers but I hate Nika.

Luffy was never hinted to be a Zoan. Nika was never hinted in the story before Wano ( anyone honest knows that the god in skypedia was something else entirely) and its presence is warping the manga in disgusting ways. The changes in the story to fit this shit idea made the manga worse.

Before, there was some reasoning for why people could follow the WG and why they had some heroic characters. Now, every single high level marine is a piece of shit at best. Not only that but, before Nika, there was actually a good development in the threat of the SH crew and how they slowly got more and more attention from the WG. Now, the WG look like a bunch of incompetent fools that could have captured Luffy way earlier had they had a single functioning brain cell.

Nothing in G5, as show, needs the fruit to be a zoan. It works like a paramecia awakening in everything, including the part of letting the user tired. Let's ignore for a moment that Luffy is the shittiest zoan user ever (unable to leave hibrid form), the only feature of zoan awakening that was mentioned was how amazing their stamina was. From the ID guards, to Lucci and Kaido, every zoan user has show great stamina. Except Luffy, since every single ''form'' (G2, G3, G4 and G5) actually had drawbacks to limit their extended use. It was clear that it was designed to be a paramecia awakening but was changed because wano was so shit that it needed the hype to boost sales.

And since Oda created this ''god'' without warning, he now is overcompensating and making everything in the world connect to Nika. And One Piece is worse because of it.

Ok, rant is over.

I hate Nika. I like G5 and the looks and powers but I hate Nika.

Luffy was never hinted to be a Zoan. Nika was never hinted in the story before Wano ( anyone honest knows that the god in skypedia was something else entirely) and its presence is warping the manga in disgusting ways. The changes in the story to fit this shit idea made the manga worse.

Before, there was some reasoning for why people could follow the WG and why they had some heroic characters. Now, every single high level marine is a piece of shit at best. Not only that but, before Nika, there was actually a good development in the threat of the SH crew and how they slowly got more and more attention from the WG. Now, the WG look like a bunch of incompetent fools that could have captured Luffy way earlier had they had a single functioning brain cell.

Nothing in G5, as show, needs the fruit to be a zoan. It works like a paramecia awakening in everything, including the part of letting the user tired. Let's ignore for a moment that Luffy is the shittiest zoan user ever (unable to leave hibrid form), the only feature of zoan awakening that was mentioned was how amazing their stamina was. From the ID guards, to Lucci and Kaido, every zoan user has show great stamina. Except Luffy, since every single ''form'' (G2, G3, G4 and G5) actually had drawbacks to limit their extended use. It was clear that it was designed to be a paramecia awakening but was changed because wano was so shit that it needed the hype to boost sales.

And since Oda created this ''god'' without warning, he now is overcompensating and making everything in the world connect to Nika. And One Piece is worse because of it.

Ok, rant is over.
Excellent take.
It was enough if "it was Nika's fruit".
But no,hee went the way he choose.
And i am sure in the end it will make more sense when we know what devil fruits are.
Like something along Nika's will became the fruit, but ad of now it's unnecessary and crap.

The same is happening to Chopper.
Even in full deer form he still remains sentient like a human so there is always residual from the fruit. Just like there is with Nika..
This is not the same thing, retard. One thing is keeping the same mind across forms (something that all zoans do), another is being from a fruit type that is defined by changing forms and being unable to do it. At least, try to think a little.

People have been mocking Luffy as "the chosen one" for a while. Now he literally is.
Enjoy the ride and cry about it, lol.
No, dumb fuck.

This is not the same thing, retard. One thing is keeping the same mind across forms (something that all zoans do), another is being from a fruit type that is defined by changing forms and being unable to do it. At least, try to think a little.
I mean, if we have to grasp at straws, could we say that the "zoan" form is him stretching and nika is the awakening?
Literally trying to makee sense of the weirdest retcon ever.

I mean, if we have to grasp at straws, could we say that the "zoan" form is him stretching and nika is the awakening?
Literally trying to makee sense of the weirdest retcon ever.
I really don't know. The ''best'' I have is that his gears are his forms since G5 is the true Nika form and the cause of all the issue.

It's like asking why the sun god has a rubber fruit instead of something connected to light. The more you ask the less sense it makes.

I really don't know. The ''best'' I have is that his gears are his forms since G5 is the true Nika form and the cause of all the issue.

It's like asking why the sun god has a rubber fruit instead of something connected to light. The more you ask the less sense it makes.
The sun god is the one that brought "light" (?) against the evil moon and darkness and the theme of BB is the moon and the lunarians (luna is moon in italian) then King is called Alber (that means tree in italian) and yadda yadda.

And no, gears cannot be forms because he need to sacrifice something to achieve them so they are not natural transformations I literally don't find any sense in this.

The sun god is the one that brought "light" (?) against the evil moon and darkness and the theme of BB is the moon and the lunarians (luna is moon in italian) then King is called Alber (that means tree in italian) and yadda yadda.

And no, gears cannot be forms because he need to sacrifice something to achieve them so they are not natural transformations I literally don't find any sense in this.
I actually agree.

It's just another bad thing about Nika.

This is not the same thing, retard
Truly sorry your opinion is this easily invalidated.
Zoans affect base. When human Kaido can have hardiness from scales and deer Chopper can have sentience from humans, then Luffy can have the rubber properties from Nika.
defined by changing forms
What does a human-human hybrid form look like?
People getting pissed off over Nika only makes it funnier.

Truly sorry your opinion is this easily invalidated.
Zoans affect base. When human Kaido can have hardiness from scales and deer Chopper can have sentience from humans, then Luffy can have the rubber properties from Nika.

What does a human-human hybrid form look like?

People getting pissed off over Nika only makes it funnier.
Human kaidou
:risitavirus: