Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobodys warming up against an ancient zoan,

Page One tanking G3 Like that is more confirmation Luffy needs Gear 4 to defeat them. Far from a One shot... Yamato might deserve some credit but even then Ulti is still up and she wants to fight lol. This is more Tobi Roppo hype than anything.
Of course for me it was Just to say flying six are not supposed to be their main fights, just like scabbards ain't supposed to be calamities main fights. Page one and Ulti are still confidents, and for sure it requires at least G4 power to take em out.

"But but Yamato > King because he can one shot distracted Ulti!!! (Let's pretend to forget what King did to Big Mom Pirates)"
Reality: #IToldYou Ulti is okay, waking up and furious

"But but Yamato is Ace of Beasts thus he > King!!!"
Reality: It's a she and she is just another Ace's damsel friend.

"Current post Udon Luffy mid diffs King, and low difd Jack!!!!"
Reality: He is getting trolled by even Yamato who is below Jack/Pica/Cracker.

RIP Luffy and Yamato's fanboys
The former kept getting embarassed since Act 3 started and the latter will slowly turn into damsel. Remember, Rebecca also looked strong once with Undefeated Gladiator title and "will kill Doffy with Mera Mera" speech.
You are funny with your assumption and downplaying Luffy.. if Yamato can hold Luffy, that is not Luffy who is weak but Yamato who is strong. Do you ever consider it?
If it turn out Yamato indeed stronger than you think, I hope you'll gladly take and L...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Whats the point when Marco kick Big Mom Ship with Perospero in it, and then Perospero went to Onigashima by himself, and then in this chapter y'all think Marco gonna fight Perospero because of the "Shadow" thing?

Such a disrespect to Marco.

That's okay. You guys get less information in two weeks than we do after one break.

May be Yamato got Toki's Toki Toki no Mi and jumped few years, making her below 20 years, even though she was probably born 25+ years ago.
They wouldn't be surprised by Momonosuke if Yamato did the same thing.

I don't really think she'll join but man I'd love her in the crew, especially if she did get a Zoan.

Whats the point when Marco kick Big Mom Ship with Perospero in it, and then Perospero went to Onigashima by himself, and then in this chapter y'all think Marco gonna fight Perospero because of the "Shadow" thing?

Such a disrespect to Marco.
Pretty sure we're not really done with the BMP yet

All King did was kick a ship. I am not saying King isn't stronger, but stop it.
1. Let's pretend to forget that King overwhelmed Big Mom, Smoothie, Snack, and Perospero's reaction speed. They all saw him flying from afar but they couldn't do anything against King.
2. It's about portrayal. King alone stopped the invasion of a yonko and half of her force, all happened in mere minutes if not seconds, and King did it without any named attack.

P.s.
Of course you don't say King isn't stronger than Yamato. Everyone with enough knowledge to make an account here should at least understand that much.

How do we know this? what even implies this?

This is the sorta comments I expected when its revealed Yamato to be a female, typical female character downplay.

I can't even blame you though, it just how Oda choose to represent them, however I'm hoping Yamato is different from all the others and is actually really strong.
Yeah some people just make an assumption and pretend that is a fact.. :kayneshrug:

You are funny with your assumption and downplaying Luffy.. if Yamato can hold Luffy, that is not Luffy who is weak but Yamato who is strong. Do you ever consider it?
If it turn out Yamato indeed stronger than you think, I hope you'll gladly take and L...
Chill. Never called Yamato weak btw.
She is strong alright, imo stronger than Ulti and Page One. That makes her Perospero / Who's Who level.

It's just that she's not THAT strong and not as strong as the likes of Jack/Pica/Cracker.

1. Let's pretend to forget that King overwhelmed Big Mom, Smoothie, Snack, and Perospero's reaction speed. They all saw him flying from afar but they couldn't do anything against King.
2. It's about portrayal. King alone stopped the invasion of a yonko and half of her force, all happened in mere minutes if not seconds, and King did it without any named attack.

P.s.
Of course you don't say King isn't stronger than Yamato. Everyone with enough knowledge to make an account here should at least understand that much.
He kicked a ship. Lets stop pretending he fought BM or something. Yea not enough information to say she is yet, but so far she at least commander level. She made base Luffy look weak like commander level people normally do. She knocked out an ancient Zoan, showed observation Haki. If we find out she has a fruit she might be ewual to king.

She is strong alright, imo stronger than Ulti and Page One. That makes her Perospero / Who's Who level.
So Who's Who/Perospero can effortlessly block G2 + G3 with his weapon? And he can one shot a distracted Ulti with pure brute force as well?

Sure, I wouldn't automatically put Yamato above King or either Queen but she is clearly stronger than the Flying Six.
And in fact, the Flying Six are only allowed to challenge the Calamities if they are able to capture Yamato - and now we know why it is necessary to show the ability to capture Yamato since she is hella strong as well.

So Who's Who/Perospero can effortlessly block G2 + G3 with his weapon? And he can one shot a distracted Ulti with pure brute force as well?

Sure, I wouldn't automatically put Yamato above King or either Queen but she is clearly stronger than the Flying Six.
And in fact, the Flying Six are only allowed to challenge the Calamities if they are able to capture Yamato - and now we know why it is necessary to show the ability to capture Yamato since she is hella strong as well.
Only commanders has made Luffy look like a scrub in base. Cracker,Katakuri, Doffy etc... Yamato was doing it to a stronger base luffy than those guys.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

And thats why Jack and King its so confident.:gokulaugh:

I mean, the perospero thing is still possible. But the "plot twist" isnt there.

Its been more than a week since the abolition of the warlords system right?
So, if that "Shadow" thing is actually Marine, that would be a good "plot twist".
Believe me, there's nothing less interesting than a solo Pero, but that's the biggest likelihood so I wouldn't get my hopes up for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.