Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci was also going toe to toe with G5 when the later use no named attack. base zoro no named attack~ All out lucci~G5+ haki+ no named attack. the very fact zoro can easily keep up with lucci who could match g5 in base+no named attack is a huge feat.

Be honest Zoro needing so much time for Lucci kinda change my view to his powerlevel.

It is not like Lucci is another Pica who stall and keep running away, he is a close combat fight like Zoro and he keep doing good job if even Zoro calls him tough.

Lucci is pretty close to Zoro powerlevel which I didn't really expected. Even if Zoro pulls out now everything, this fight was at least a high diff.

So where we place Lucci among the other Yonkou commanders? Do you see him stronger then King,Katakuri and Marco?
I think he is equal to them at this point, which make him at least a high high tier. Zoro is probably a inbetweener, above High High tiers(like King and Marco) but weaker then low top tiers(like Ben Beckman,Rayleigh).

Which that the gap between Zoro and Luffy seems large then I imagine at first.
The thing is, yes Luffy used G5, but he completely low diffed Lucci who couldn't even hit him for once and was a punching bag for G5. Luffy didn't even need adv CoC to beat the shit of Lucci. It clear to day and night if Luffy used adv CoC too, Lucci would end up like Boundman vs Kaido in Kuri, one shot.

Still Lucci is good strong and easily on par with other YC1 lvl characters.

Hope we get a full chapter with Lucci vs Zoro where both go all out.

Kizaru and Luffy are 2-3 leagues above Lucci.

I can't even see the full dialogue and I have to click on the link to see it but on my phone it just says I have a rate limit on twitter
I can bypass it by using the old twitter extension on my computer though
Anyway fuck Elon
Post automatically merged:

Jimbei, with a shocked face, should have witnessed Zoro's victory. What has changed?:zorothink:
Next chapter.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Be honest Zoro needing so much time for Lucci kinda change my view to his powerlevel.

It is not like Lucci is another Pica who stall and keep running away, he is a close combat fight like Zoro and he keep doing good job if even Zoro calls him tough.

Lucci is pretty close to Zoro powerlevel which I didn't really expected. Even if Zoro pulls out now everything, this fight was at least a high diff.

So where we place Lucci among the other Yonkou commanders? Do you see him stronger then King,Katakuri and Marco?
I think he is equal to them at this point, which make him at least a high high tier. Zoro is probably a inbetweener, above High High tiers(like King and Marco) but weaker then low top tiers(like Ben Beckman,Rayleigh).

The thing is, yes Luffy used G5, but he completely low diffed Lucci who couldn't even hit him for once and was a punching bag for G5. Luffy didn't even need adv CoC to beat the shit of Lucci. It clear to day and night if Luffy used adv CoC too, Lucci would end up like Boundman vs Kaido in Kuri, one shot.

Lucci> Marco, Kat, Sabo, King
Lucci< Zoro, Rayleigh, Ben, Mihawk?

I guess Mihawk would be buggy first commander

Yeah, Lucci Is truly impressive. I like him, but even I didn't have this much faith in him.

As of now is would say he is a YC1 fully, the same level as King or Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.