Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy had to punch Saturn the fodder away so he could gang up on the real arc villain with Sanji
:ronalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh:

Also Lucci says Zoro is holding the Straw Hats back
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Goda delivered
Wrong, you are totally wrong in everything

Luffy can one punch Kizaru to knock him down. Saturn just eat all g5 attacks and still good. Saturn here looks much better then Kizaru

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
There wouldn't have been
All of them are stronger IMO. Sure, Zoro took a long time for Lucci, but it's not like he could beat the YC1s in under 3 minutes or something. Peeps like Kata and Marco may even take hours before getting beat.
Yeah it'll definitely take hours but at the end I think Lucci will be fhe one to walk away

Jimbei, with a shocked face, should have witnessed Zoro's victory. What has changed?:zorothink:
Nothing changed. they just trying to frame zoro calling lucci tough as an L when zoro stated the same to pass opponent and still low diffed. itsnt like zoro is in base+ no bandana and advanced haki+ no named attack by now lucci already realized he cant beat zoro and is trying to outlast counting on his zoan recovery to buy time to which zoro already telling him to forget it since he isnt controling the duration of batle implying zoro is in control and he will prove it with a 1 shot.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There wouldn't have been

Yeah it'll definitely take hours but at the end I think Lucci will be fhe one to walk away
They're all practically invulnerable to Lucci's attacks. All of them, unlike Zoro, could fight and beat Lucci without worrying about getting hit. They'd ragdoll him if anything.

Zoro isn't playing around

He simply responds to Lucci statement to stop thinking he's controlling the fight

The one in hurry is zoro and he's desperate to leave ..but can't because Lucci is too tough for him to just breeze aside mid diff

The battle is high diff already

He will win very high diff if Jinbei doesn't interrupt the duel

Last edited:
I think we will only have a last attack from both of them and Zoro winning
Nothing more I’m afraid
I feel like this will be like Diamante vs Kyros or Senior Pink vs Franky.

One full chapter with 2-3 moves by Lucci and same for Zoro, both hitting each other until Zoro finish off. Same write style how Oda handle the Dressrosa fights.

Lucci> Marco, Kat, Sabo, King
Lucci< Zoro, Rayleigh, Ben, Mihawk?

I guess Mihawk would be buggy first commander
Mihawk is the Yonkou lvl character in Buggy crew. So far Buggy only has one YC, that is Crocodile.

Zoro isn't playing around

He simply responds to Lucci statement to stoo thinking he's controlling the fight

The one in hurry is zoro and he's desperate to leave ..but can't because Lucci is too tough for him to just breeze aside mid diff

The battle is high diff already

He will win very high diff if Jinbei doesn't interrupt the duel
He will summon jinbei like sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.