Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate it seems like it's the marines who needs to run away to be honest. If the crew was like a for real pirate type they could slaughter a signfacnt world gov't personel and it's not even close. The giants have basically broken the blockade and the army of pacifistas are on bonneys side. The giant could blockade the marines from escaping and let Luffy beat Saturn, Zoro Lucii and Wanji deal with Kizaru.

Zoro's newfound powers made King insecure and he went full retard, something like that wouldn't happen with the likes of Lucci. Zoro likely had much stronger attacks than Lucci even before KoH, yet it didn't deter King.
Because king could shrug off of his attacks as long as Zoro didn't understand how his power works. For what we know, not even Saitama could deter King flame mode on.

But we'll see. I am not saying Lucci will prove superior, I am just saying it is possible and depends on what he is going to achieve.

So let me be clear:

Saturn eat's G5 attacks like nothing unlike KAIDO, and Luffy will use Robot to defeat him, which means without Robot he is weaker then Saturn. Saturn defeat in this arc is questionable, but since Catarina touched him, he actually can die in this arc.

@JoNdule

It's gonna be funny if no 2v1 between Luffy, Sanji and Kizaru happens lol

It's better to wait before celebrating imo
Saturn should end up right back with them during the next chapter .
It not like he hurt or KO so best not expect any 2 on 1 cause Saturn will pop back up .

They're all practically invulnerable to Lucci's attacks. All of them, unlike Zoro, could fight and beat Lucci without worrying about getting hit. They'd ragdoll him if anything.
There not practically invulnerable to Lucci's attacks.

If marco get hit from lucci haki attacks they going hurt and he will have to heal .
So question if lucci can run marco out his stamina by doing enough damage.

For kat it will be if he fast enough to hit him , if he cam sometimes that fight can go either way .

King is the bigger issues but then again Oda can make king stupid like he did Zoro and give lucci the win lol .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because king could shrug off of his attacks as long as Zoro didn't understand how his power works. For what we know, not even Saitama could deter King flame mode on.

But we'll see. I am not saying Lucci will prove superior, I am just saying it is possible and depends on what he is going to achieve.
Not really, King's avoiding Zoro's attacks even in flame-on mode. That means he wasn't sure if his defense could fend off KoH, and the thought of it made King uncomfortable, which made him lose his cool. Lucci doesn't have what it takes to put him in that position because the strongest of his attacks wouldn't come close to what Zoro had even before CoC.

Saturn should end up right back with them during the next chapter .
It not like he hurt or KO so best not expect any 2 on 1 cause Saturn will pop back up .

There not practically invulnerable to Lucci's attacks.

If marco get hit from lucci haki attacks they going hurt and he will have to heal .
So question if lucci can run marco out his stamina by hitting him .

For kat it will be if he fast enough to hit him if he cam sometimes that fight can go either way .

King is the bigger issues but then again Oda can make stupid like he did Zoro and give lucci the win lol .
No no.

They think Bonney is going to defeat Saturn.

Nika the liberator. Main character? Is going to beat the side villain. While Bonney beats the character whose loss will impact the world the most.

These people are not reading the same story as the rest of us.

Agree with @Gol D. Roger , no one in the crew is able to fight Kizaru in equal grounds...
Oda hold still lot of back Kizaru and probably reveal soon his whole moveset.

If Snakeman fails to put any damage to Kizaru in 30mins, I don't see any strawhats can do more then that...

So far Oda lacks to portrayal character via giving them good moves. As so far we only see normal clashes.

OMG! I LOOOOOVE the lines Sanji's given, while the love line is a bit cheezy, the one about the apology letter is so his usual sarcasm. Like no one in One Piece is as much of a smartass as Sanji when it comes to mocking the enemy <3

I do worry though, as him switching the eyebrow now means he's risking becoming Germa!Sanji more, and I still think he was holding back because of that, he's just at his limit now. I feel it's definitely possible though because Zombie!Sanji talked about love too, right before he said dirty pirates and was finally taken over by Moria's will and being so close to Elbaf, I definitely still see that on the horizon even with the control he seems to have of himself right now.

But for the time being OMMMMMMG Sanji vs Kizaru like wanted. Even to the point he's throwing out the sarcasm and lighting his cigarette in his usual preparation. And then with Luffy! My Freedom Duo <3 <3 <3

I just wonder with this chapter on Valentines Week and power of love. What does Oda have planned for Chapter 1109 which will be released the exact sunday that's Sanji's birthdday? @_@
Good to see your theory came true .

Definately not easy facing abuse from the fandom you stuck with the gun and dared Sanji vs Kizaru theory .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I like Kizaru « physics » comment

The man knows some science and is smart

Kiz for smartest admiral :finally:
Fuji knows gravity.
Ryo knows bothanics.
Aokiji knows thermodynamics.

Akainu....well....akainu just burn shit up.
xD
Post automatically merged:

Agree with @Gol D. Roger , no one in the crew is able to fight Kizaru in equal grounds...

If Snakeman fails to put any damage to Kizaru in 30mins, I don't see any strawhats can do more then that...

So far Oda lacks to portrayal character via giving them good moves. As so far we only see normal clashes.
You know, this is starting to sound a lot of "calamity and kaido awakening round 2 soon".
:suresure:

Imo Oda will face wrath from fans if Luffy doesnt defeat Kizaru .

Status
Not open for further replies.