Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci is solid YC1. As of now, there is no reason to gas him up above that. It means going toe to toe with top tiers like Luffy is too much for Zoro at this point. Like, Luffy looked more casual against Kizaru than Zoro is against Lucci.
:kayneshrug:You called me & few others haters got understanding basic storytelling from Oda since Wano

It was very clear that Zoro isn't equal nor above Kidz law and Yamato :
  • That's why he fought King ...a useless win as Oda called in the mouth of Mr. Go
  • That's why Yamato didn't join because she's above Sanji and Zoro
  • That's why zoro is yet to have 1v1 showdown or 2v1 wirh a top tier
  • That's he's fighting weakened Lucci in hohj diff battle
  • That's why his next fights are : Shiryu and some other guys who aren't admiral level even
Zoro had his Doffy's fight : King
Now fighting his Cracker's battle : Lucci , just like Luffy was in hurry to go save Sanji but couldn't do it because of Cracker standing in the way

Shiryu is Zoro's Katakuri, a milestone that pushes Zoro into Top tier stage
Fuji or Mihawk or Gorosei are his top tier battle that sets him as fully fledged top tier

Zoro right now is low-inbetweener

Durapuppy still heavily coping like usual I see.:suresure:

You have Luffy removing Saturn from the scene and then along with Sanji is confronting Kizaru.

Heck Luffy even showed Bonney how to attack Saturn.

Luffy vs Saturn fans are just desperate at this point.:doffytroll:
It's always funny how it's always the same group of people liking these comments in these topics.

I suspect the alts are on standby 24/7

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There not practically invulnerable to Lucci's attacks.

If marco get hit from lucci haki attacks they going hurt and he will have to heal .
So question if lucci can run marco out his stamina by hitting him .

For kat it will be if he fast enough to hit him if he cam sometimes that fight can go either way .

King is the bigger issues but then again Oda can make stupid like he did Zoro and give lucci the win lol .
We all know how Marco's power works and he's left with no damage almost instantly after getting how so it makes no difference whatsoever. If Lucci gets hit consistently while dealing no damage, he won't last very long.

Lucci is crazy fast; he probably could keep up with Katakuri, but I doubt he's landing any hits. It's also next to impossible to avoid all the hits coming his way. Kuri is a nightmare for pure physical fighters like Lucci. Lucci can never threaten King the way Zoro did. We already saw how it'll turn out vs the S-bear.

Agree with @Gol D. Roger , no one in the crew is able to fight Kizaru in equal grounds...
Oda hold still lot of back Kizaru and probably reveal soon his whole moveset.

If Snakeman fails to put any damage to Kizaru in 30mins, I don't see any strawhats can do more then that...

So far Oda lacks to portrayal character via giving them good moves. As so far we only see normal clashes.
It's best to not expect awakening from Kizaru

Oda already made Doffy say "only some fruits can be awaken"

So don't expect every logia or zoan or paramecia user to have awakening
Only a some fruits have awakening

Look at how BM and Kaido didn't show any confirmed awakening

I think fruits that are already busted lack awakening
Most logia fruits , Kaido's fruit, bm fruit... are already OP

:kayneshrug:You called me & few others haters got understanding basic storytelling from Oda since Wano

It was very clear that Zoro isn't equal nor above Kidz law and Yamato :
  • That's why he fought King ...a useless win as Oda called in the mouth of Mr. Go
  • That's why Yamato didn't join because she's above Sanji and Zoro
  • That's why zoro is yet to have 1v1 showdown or 2v1 wirh a top tier
  • That's he's fighting weakened Lucci in hohj diff battle
  • That's why his next fights are : Shiryu and some other guys who aren't admiral level even
Zoro had his Doffy's fight : King
Now fighting his Cracker's battle : Lucci , just like Luffy was in hurry to go save Sanji but couldn't do it because of Cracker standing in the way

Shiryu is Zoro's Katakuri, a milestone that pushes Zoro into Top tier stage
Fuji or Mihawk or Gorosei are his top tier battle that sets him as fully fledged top tier

Zoro right now is low-inbetweener
The Kid 3billion berry bounty thing is legit.

Bounty is a range. Kid should realistically mid diff zoro. Maybe even low based off magnetism.

What did Queen say again?
Chapter 1023

Sanji did a fire attack
Queen: You're augmented by science.
Sanji: I'm human.
Queen: Are you stupid? What kind of human can burst into flames? You're not Lunarian!
Sanji: It's the power of passion.

So basically Queen and Kizaru called out Sanji having some special science powers, it's not "power of love/passion". Perhaps Lunarian or something even more rare.

People would have no problem accepting Zoro vs Lucci is a solid mid diff or even high diff already if it wasn’t for Luffy vs Lucci earlier in the arc. Personally I believe Zoro and Luffy were pretty close during the first part of the timeskip, but a gap was created in Wano
If Lucci had been established as anything other then fodder then sure. Problem is the arc only hand him no diffed by Stusy.

Status
Not open for further replies.