Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's definitely time to concede Zoro and Lucci are relative even if Zoro wins this,there is not some humongous gap between them like we thought.

Luffy may have used G5 but he never used Coc coating nor some super strong attack on Lucci for his consciousness to start wavering,nor did he think Lucci is a tough opponent or anything.

Never thought the Zoro vs Lucci fight would be this tough tbh.
The worst part is even though Zoro isn't giving it his all, either is Rob Lucci who hasn't used a single Rokushiki technique.

Luffy seems to just be on a other completely different level atm.
:goyea:

He might beat both lol
Possible but i think people need stop looking like this is one main villain.
Saturn and Kzaru stay on island to make sure they kill them and both be fight with SH till they escape .
If they get in luffy way will try and stop both of them but now he also got sanji to help out .

I mean it's definitely time to concede Zoro and Lucci are relative even if Zoro wins this,there is not some humongous gap between them like we thought.

Luffy may have used G5 but he never used Coc coating nor some super strong attack on Lucci for his consciousness to start wavering,nor did he think Lucci is a tough opponent or anything.

Never thought the Zoro vs Lucci fight would be this tough tbh.
The worst part is even though Zoro isn't giving it his all, either is Rob Lucci who hasn't used a single Rokushiki technique.

Luffy seems to just be on a other completely different level atm.
I didn't really think about that but you're right, Lucci hasn't used Shigan, Rokuogan or whatever else yet

Chapter 1023

Sanji did a fire attack
Queen: You're augmented by science.
Sanji: I'm human.
Queen: Are you stupid? What kind of human can burst into flames? You're not Lunarian!
Sanji: It's the power of passion.

So basically Queen and Kizaru called out Sanji having some special science powers, it's not "power of love/passion". Perhaps Lunarian or something even more rare.
In Drum, Sanji was struck in the spine and had to have it fixed -- shortly after he manifested flames and created Diable Jambe.

In WCI, Sanji was hit in that same spot by Niji and shortly after awoken his dormant genes and created Ifrit Jambe.

In some forms of yoga and mythology the Kundalini is the chakra point that lies at the base of the spine, named for 'coiled' serpent and has the symbol of a SPIRAL.

When the Kundalini awakens, it flows upward through the other points to the crown and awakens passion and enlightenment and is associated with love.

As for the strikes to the back, think Avatar and how Aang lost his state but got it back from two strikes, something akin to that.

No no.

They think Bonney is going to defeat Saturn.

Nika the liberator. Main character? Is going to beat the side villain. While Bonney beats the character whose loss will impact the world the most.

These people are not reading the same story as the rest of us.
I was thinking Bonney was going get hit on Saturn but beating him is crazy talk.
In this chapter Oda made sure to have Bonney and weaker people run away while Sanji and Luffy stop Saturn and Kizaru from going after them.
The big issues now is how they going to save VP since he would have gone with others if he could have moved.

What did Queen say again?
jimbei is heading there for a reason. he will do 3 things. first admit inferiority to lucci and that whoswho fodder. two, show fear for zoro then lastly shock at how zoro won.
I wrote a post about this a while back. It's very likely this is Jinbeis turn to realize that not only is Luffy very special but Zoro is special too in his own right. In my previous post I provided examples of when each member of the SHP witnessed Zoros strength, this is simply Jinbeis moment of the same.

But I don't think Jinbei will show fear of Zoro. He will just acknowledge that just as Shanks has Beckmann or Roger had Rayleigh it's natural that Luffy also has an absolute monster as his #2. He himself was far too capable man to be a measly #2 to Fisher Tiger but it speaks volumes of the captain so I bet he will identify with Zoro and support him as he knows what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.