Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relative mean lucci matching koh bandana zoro and countering his named attack. where as here zoro is in base vs all out lucci big difference. this fight gonna end with 1 shi shi sonson just like vs hoddy, appo
Pal how is Lucci going all out when he hasn't used a single Rokushiki technique?
The guy has 7 unused techniques minimum under his belt.
KoH is Zoro using coc coating,G5 didn't need Coc for Lucci to feel his consciousness is wavering.

I wrote a post about this a while back. It's very likely this is Jinbeis turn to realize that not only is Luffy very special but Zoro is special too in his own right. In my previous post I provided examples of when each member of the SHP witnessed Zoros strength, this is simply Jinbeis moment of the same.

But I don't think Jinbei will show fear of Zoro. He will just acknowledge that just as Shanks has Beckmann or Roger had Rayleigh it's natural that Luffy also has an absolute monster as his #2. He himself was far too capable man to be a measly #2 to Fisher Tiger but it speaks volumes of the captain so I bet he will identify with Zoro and support him as he knows what it takes.
Exactly Odas intent is clear luffy need G5 to clash, dominate and put down lucci for 1 second and now the right hand is beating lucci proving that the strawhats have more than just emperor luffy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How do you feel with Wanji getting his redemption like Gokudera did?
:finally:
Well I am happy for sanji fans...Even though I don't find this as a W until we see sanji doing some damage to kiz but it's still good development for Sanji....He is cooking...

Status
Not open for further replies.