Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I LOOOOOVE the lines Sanji's given, while the love line is a bit cheezy, the one about the apology letter is so his usual sarcasm. Like no one in One Piece is as much of a smartass as Sanji when it comes to mocking the enemy <3

I do worry though, as him switching the eyebrow now means he's risking becoming Germa!Sanji more, and I still think he was holding back because of that, he's just at his limit now. I feel it's definitely possible though because Zombie!Sanji talked about love too, right before he said dirty pirates and was finally taken over by Moria's will and being so close to Elbaf, I definitely still see that on the horizon even with the control he seems to have of himself right now.

But for the time being OMMMMMMG Sanji vs Kizaru like wanted. Even to the point he's throwing out the sarcasm and lighting his cigarette in his usual preparation. And then with Luffy! My Freedom Duo <3 <3 <3

I just wonder with this chapter on Valentines Week and power of love. What does Oda have planned for Chapter 1109 which will be released the exact sunday that's Sanji's birthdday? @_@

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
BB pirates making a lot of big moves and have made a lot enemies

Soon enough we'll get a Raid on pirate Island

Saturn issues is not being weak , do people think that Kizaru could tank dawn gatling without any damage ?
Saturn did that easy and get back up right away .
He was able to freeze people and he get attacks on them but the attacks not strong enough .
Then again it not like Kizaru attack effect luffy that much either or even the other SH now it seem.
No, I was just joking.

Mihawk is the Yonkou lvl character in Buggy crew. So far Buggy only has one YC, that is Crocodile.
Mihawk is YC level. It should be clear after this chapter that Zoro will never face anyone close to the Yonko. Zoros strongest opponent will not be stronger then Sanji opponent. People need to adjust there expectations to what Oda is writing currently, not what he setup. He hates Zoro now.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I was talking about CoC Zoro, assuming he will use that to close the fight.

And tbh, he was stomping him because Zoro didn't understand how to damage him and was almost at 0 stamina.
Zoro's newfound powers made King insecure and he went full retard, something like that wouldn't happen with the likes of Lucci. Zoro likely had much stronger attacks than Lucci even before KoH, yet it didn't deter King.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
when nika use no named attack he is equaly matched with lucci. when nika use named attack lucci fly but otherwise fine untill the 3 named attack. that is all I remember Im afraid.
While it's impressive in its own right, it's just a call back to EL, so that doesn't really help in elevating Lucci's status. Luffy completely humiliated Lucci afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.