Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most insulting thing is Oda actually let Jinbei disrupt the fight. i dont think the fandom can recover from this :josad:
I really hope this is not the case, I want Zoro to finish Lucci without any disrupt of someone else...

Lucci vs Zoro ending like this would be far worse then what happen with Vista vs Mihawk, this will haunt the Zoro fandom until the rest of the manga and forever...

Zoro vs Lucci is about to became the new Vista vs Mihawk...
:josad:

I mean it's definitely time to concede Zoro and Lucci are relative even if Zoro wins this,there is not some humongous gap between them like we thought.

Luffy may have used G5 but he never used Coc coating nor some super strong attack on Lucci for his consciousness to start wavering,nor did he think Lucci is a tough opponent or anything.

Never thought the Zoro vs Lucci fight would be this tough tbh.
The worst part is even though Zoro isn't giving it his all, either is Rob Lucci who hasn't used a single Rokushiki technique.

Luffy seems to just be on a other completely different level atm.
Relative mean lucci matching koh bandana zoro and countering his named attack. where as here zoro is in base vs all out lucci big difference. this fight gonna end with 1 shi shi sonson just like vs hoddy, appo

Grandpa Hyo's training is unreal . Man literally became God .

Chad Hyo >Virgin Rayleigh
In wano luffy get 3 power ups and one after death that made him broken as hell.
I don't know how anyone could think anyone on the crew close to luffy .
When luffy has both forms of ACoA , FS , ACoC and super broken DF .
Captain are always a good set ahead of everyone else on there crew i don't why people thought it be differnt for the SH .

Last edited:
I was thinking Bonney was going get hit on Saturn but beating him is crazy talk.
In this chapter Oda made sure to have Bonney and weaker people run away while Sanji and Luffy stop Saturn and Kizaru from going after them.
The big issues now is how they going to save VP since he would have gone with others if he could have moved.
Forgot all about that. The weaker people moved away lol.

The agenda makes them forget these things

Zoro isn't playing game

"I'm in a hurry" isn't something you say when goofing around
Lucci is strong, Zoro isn't playing.

He also wasn't playing against Denjiro or Apoo.
Big Mom wasn't playing against Marco.
There is surely many more examples of someone being able to hold off someone that is ultimately stronger.

It simply takes time to figure out the opponent. And also, as I stated during perhaps the first chapter between Zoro and Lucci, I do believe Zoro is holding back.

Not because he wants to but because he lacks infinite stamina and is smart enough to save some if he needs it for a new threat (say Devon and van Auger, Ryukogyu). So he will try to win without using his AdCoC.

It's kind of like Kakashi that only had 3 uses every fight before he was done. Zoro is not Naruto or Luffy that eat meat and are healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.