Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, King's avoiding Zoro's attacks even in flame-on mode. That means he wasn't sure if his defense could fend off KoH, and the thought of it made King uncomfortable, which made him lose his cool. Lucci doesn't have what it takes to put him in that position because the strongest of his attacks wouldn't come close to what Zoro had even before CoC.
Zoro has never hurt king in flame mode, never once, and even said that attacking him in that mode is useless btw.

King lost his cool because Zoro discovered his secret: attacking him when the flame isn't on.

In fact, Zoro himself said the same with the Seraphims.

I mean it's definitely time to concede Zoro and Lucci are relative even if Zoro wins this,there is not some humongous gap between them like we thought.

Luffy may have used G5 but he never used Coc coating nor some super strong attack on Lucci for his consciousness to start wavering,nor did he think Lucci is a tough opponent or anything.

Never thought the Zoro vs Lucci fight would be this tough tbh.
The worst part is even though Zoro isn't giving it his all,neither is Rob Lucci who hasn't used a single Rokushiki technique.

Luffy seems to just be on another completely different level atm.

Last edited:
If this chapter doesn't humble the radical Zoro bros I don't know what will :peperain:
I mean as funny as it is he doesn't even look bad. It's basically how Sanji got undeserved backlash for not being at the rooftop and the Black Maria thing at the time, but his moments were just being set up for later. It's all in the service of the story.

People would have no problem accepting Zoro vs Lucci is a solid mid diff or even high diff already if it wasn’t for Luffy vs Lucci earlier in the arc. Personally I believe Zoro and Luffy were pretty close during the first part of the timeskip, but a gap was created in Wano
The gap was created in WCI

Luffy got FS and was revealed to have another G4 form up his sleeve.

Then in Wano Luffy got G5, internal destruction CoA, and skysplitter tier CoC.

Zoro got a haki boost in wano, but Luffy’s was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.