Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care about Sanji I was happy he got moment to shine there is nothing painful about him getting his moment. Doesnt matter how long it has gone on off screen there is zero indication Zoro has tried take Lucci down none. You can only make up fake head canons Zoro went Ashura of screen
I mean the main problem is there is no indication Lucci is putting on more work than Zoro atm though.
Zoro has his named attacks and KOH to rely on later but Lucci has like 7 Rokushiki techniques to fall back on at any time.

We hope this fight ends soon but Oda thinks otherwise and has Zoro say Lucci is actually tough.

I
Btw given everything Luffy has done against Saturn this chapter, it is confirming that he will be the one to defeat him but also that he will defeat him with an attack similar to Bajrang Gun (Bajrang Stamp)

This chapter is a big win for everything I've been saying for months
don’t think want to destroy the entire island so probably no Bajrang attack in egghead

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just a reminder that Saturn

Seriously. Zoro the Procrastinating Dickheas isn't even using Three-Sword Style, and he turned his overflowing ACoA off. Like I know this is being done for the sake of the story, but this is just makes Zoro look like a complete doofus. He's a walking contradiction. Claims he needs to hurry up, yet he tells Lucci he's not the one that controls the duration of the fight. Bozo's a stalling addict.
I do agree with this...

It definitely makes zoro look stupid(not weak) and what's why I said... it's on oda.

Of course zoro is closer to sanji lol, captains mog their commanders to hell and back.

Look at the amount of effort, plot conveniences and Deus ex machinas zoro needed to beat king, which was just a YC1 without awakening or advanced haki.

How can someone seriously watch wano and think thar zoro is anywhere near luffy lol?
Zoro is between Luffy and Sanji, period

He isn't closer to any because he has feats that put him in between

I mean the main problem is there is no indication Lucci is putting on more work than Zoro atm though.
Zoro has his named attacks and KOH to rely on later but Lucci has like 7 Rokushiki techniques to fall back on at any time.

We hope this fight ends soon but Oda thinks otherwise and has Zoro say Lucci is actually tough.
Lucci is using awakening be serious he is putting far more effort than Zoro

Do you realize how insane this excuse is?

Saturn and kizaru are hellbent on killing everybody, but instead of rushing to the scene as fast as possible, zoro would simply decide to not go all out for whatever cope his fans use lol?
Duh. Did you not take note that Zoro isn't using Three-Sword Style, nor is he performing any of his powerful named attacks? It's obvious that Oda is purposefully keeping him out of the main plot so he doesn't ruin the flow of the story.

C

CensoredbyWG

What build up? What portrayal?

Pre TS Lucci DESTROYED BOTH ZORO AND LUFFY TOGETHER IN DIRECT BRAWLS. Who else got this achievement so far? Not even Kaido nor Kizaru nor Saturn ever DESTROYED Luffy and Zoro in 1 vs 2.

Pre TS Lucci entered timeskip already defeated by pre TS Luffy but if fresh out of timeskip / Fishman Island Luffy met with fresh out of timeskip / Egghead Lucci, Luffy would get low diffed. No awaken DF, no advanced haki, trash time limit G4. Lucci awakened DF on his own without any mentor.

Oda respects Lucci far far too much. He shits on Kizaru by portrayal
Lucci lost to pre ts g2/3 luffy, kizaru NEGGED all supernovas on his introduction, low diffed marco, pierced whitebeard and offered to go to wano by himself.

Lucci stayed on his best behavior prior to the confirmation of kizaru and saturn going to egghead, to the point of partnering with SHs just to ensure his survival.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
With Devon's database locked onto Saturn's appearance, it means the real Saturn will be either killed here or crushed so badly that he cannot reveal the fake Saturn in time. That also goes for Kizaru. As I said, neither of them are making it alive out of Egghead. :myman:
If Saturn dies here then don't wg will know about it?

He might get injured though...

Of course zoro is closer to sanji lol, captains mog their commanders to hell and back.

Look at the amount of effort, plot conveniences and Deus ex machinas zoro needed to beat king, which was just a YC1 without awakening or advanced haki.

How can someone seriously watch wano and think thar zoro is anywhere near luffy lol?
its a travesty to utter such in this forum am afraid .
am not even saying he isnt anywhere near luffy
I stated he is closer to sanji than he is to luffy .

zoro is closer to sanji's level than he is to a yonko .
maybe people would have an easier time digesting that than saying luffy.

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro is between Luffy and Sanji, period

He isn't closer to any because he has feats that put him in between
He is definitely closer to sanji, zoro never came anywhere near defeating a top tier.

Zoro always fights enemies who have the same rank of sanji's and strength closer to sanji's enemies than zoro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.