Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All navy forces aware of what is happening will be completely crushed, Giant Warrior Pirates are making sure of it.
If anyone stays alive, they wont be aware that Saturn isnt the real one. :goyea:
Not buying nik...

If Saturn dies here and I am quite sure Devon won't be heading to mJ antri soon then this creates a huge time gap issue....

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I see several possibilities for Oda to develop from now on regarding Devon being able to change her appearance to Saturn:

1st - Devon being able to transform into Saturn may symbolize that Saturn will definitively fall here.

2nd - Saturn may not fall here, but could be kidnapped by the SHs, preventing Saturn's return to MG. Saturn could provide valuable information about Blackbeard and everything else.

3rd - Saturn doesn't fall here, but that's unlikely because it would mean that Blackbeard would have to take over the World Government before Saturn returns, if he isn't defeated.

@comrade

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
G5 is a mode with attacks of all ranges. It's like saying that King of Hell Zoro's Bird Dance did nothing to a flameless King, as if that's the extend of King of Hell.
There was no king of hell birds dance.
It was an acoc birds dance alone and it ripped king open.

G5 is luffys peak and you are comparing g5 to base zoro

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Pika lasted longer because Zoro did not know his weakness at first.
Gucci is an awakened Zoan and he is giving Zoro a tougher fight than Pica.
The thing is, Zoro always knew how his abilities work, and he didn't bother capitalizing on the opportunity when he got to fight Pica head on too. While I agree Lucci's giving Zoro a good fight, and this isn't the first time Zoro was stalled by someone way below his level. Even Kyoshiro stalled him in a worse situation only for us to realize Zoro's leagues above him.

Reborn

Did you see Lucci go out too???

No you did not.

And look who's talking about common sense, when you are clearly biased towards Zoro
Bruh....zoro has KoH... that's anything way more than lucci can spew...

Obviously I am biased against zoro but atleast I can admit zoro got portrayed as stupid unlike you who can't make sense out of what's happening

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not buying nik...

If Saturn dies here and I am quite sure Devon won't be heading to mJ antri soon then this creates a huge time gap issue....
The point of Devon locking onto Saturn is to pose as Saturn so real Saturn has to be neutralized in order for her scheme to go through.
Whether she goes to MJ or acts like Blackbeard's hostage, doesnt matter. The point is, Blackbeard is invited to be crowned King. :myman:

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro faced Kaido and was on the rooftop while Sanji wasn't

Zoro faced Lucci while Sanji bubble gunned Kaku

Zoro uses conqueror's haki and coating while Sanji doesn't
Zoro's attack resulted in kaido mocking him right before targetting his attention luffy again.

His skirmish with kaido resulted on the necessity of Deus ex machina medicine + 2 advanced forms of haki to defeat a non awakened non conqueror non advanced haki user commander.

Killer was in the rooftop too, does it mean he is closer to captains than underlings?

All east blue 5 will have CoC, oda already hinted that in onigashima.

The longer it goes, the more obvious it shows that zoro will always be closer to sanji than to luffy.

Nika importance and strength will keep skyrocketing while his underlings try to catch up.

Reborn

The point of Devon locking onto Saturn is to pose as Saturn so real Saturn has to be neutralized in order for her scheme to go through.
Whether she goes to MJ or acts like Blackbeard's hostage, doesnt matter. The point is, Blackbeard is invited to be crowned King. :myman:
You got me with "Blackbeard to be crowned king"

I agree then

Status
Not open for further replies.