• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
And luffy said hyouzou is strong.
In the manga

Lmfao
Ok but how does that change that Zoro still said that though. All you can do is deflect and then tell me that I'm coping. Get fucking real, if you can't do anything more than that don't even reply.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci's attacks only need to be threatening enough for Zoro's durability which they are.
No doubt Zoro's high end moves are in a different realm, they literally surpass Top Tiers attacks but Shugan, Rokuougan or basic Tempest kick slashes already would hurt Zoro greatly.

The most impressive thing is that he's trading with Zoro instead of using his agility and make it an aerial battle, raining down attacks from above.
Tbh, you don't have to be Lucci to be threatening to Zoro as far as inflicting damage goes. It's a matter of how they'd compare when they start throwing their best moves at each other, and Zoro has an overwhelming advantage in that regard. Also, Lucci fights at his best in CQC, and I am sure he knows he's had a better chance at landing a hit in CQC than if he jumps around and throws the attacks left and right. So he's not doing Zoro any favors by fighting in CqC I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.