• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Your best option is to over wank Lucci.
Not really.
Why would i have to do that when Zoro has better showings against stronger characters a 100 chapters ago?

Lucci isn't a fight where Zoro would need a "Power Up" to win. It's only a matter of time until Oda decides "it's time to wrap it up" and end it. And again, we've seen like a grand total of 3 pages so far for this fight. Seen worse against Apoo. :kayneshrug:

P.S. This happened against Apoo too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So he turned CoC off just for sport? To play with Lucci for 1 hour while his crew got potentially demolished by an Admiral and the Marine meanwhile?:suresure:
It's pretty obvious that he can't keep KoH activated for too long and now he's recovering.
Next time we see them again probably he will go KoH and finish off Lucci (best case scenario, so you guys better hope that Jimbe doesn't interfere :myman:)
He never used coc.

So why would he use koh if it didn't work the first time dumbass

Not really.
Why would i have to do that when Zoro has better showings against stronger characters a 100 chapters ago?

Lucci isn't a fight where Zoro would need a "Power Up" to win. It's only a matter of time until Oda decides "it's time to wrap it up" and end it. And again, we've seen like a grand total of 3 pages so far for this fight. Seen worse against Apoo. :kayneshrug:

P.S. This happened against Apoo too.

Oh really now? This one was wrong? Do tell, lmfao

At this point in previous arcs, Luffy has already stated out loud that he intended to fight his enemies about 6 months ago. But 6 months ago Luffy said we were going to use hostages to escape, and there’s never been a different narrative presented. Lol

Where is Luffy’s “wait guys, let me beat these guys!” Moment?
Yeah. We've already been over this. The strawhats do something that shocks the world.

Your rebuttal is some weird stance about ancient technology over the world will awaken.

You can stop begging for my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.