Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are absolutely stomping the shit out of the marines.

Remember. Something that shocks the world happens.

They aren't just running away.
Vegapunk dying and Saturn being hit by a slave isn't enough? The fodder marines literally pointed it out to you when Kuma punched Saturn: "this will be a world-shaking incident".

It makes no sense to take Kizaru out of action now because it sets the marines at a serious disadvantage going into the final war. It makes even less sense to take Saturn out of action because it makes the Devon setup we just got in this chapter useless.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Observation haki doesn't imply he can figure out who is dying and who isn't on the other side of the island....

Why making a fool out of yourself?
You new op fans kill me I swr. Lemme guess, your dumbass started reading OP from Wano. Read MF and come back to me until then don't fucking quote me

So he turned CoC off just for sport? To play with Lucci for 1 hour while his crew got potentially demolished by an Admiral and the Marine meanwhile?:suresure:
It's pretty obvious that he can't keep KoH activated for too long and now he's recovering.
Next time we see them he will probably go KoH again and finish off Lucci (best case scenario, so you guys better hope that Jimbe doesn't interfere :myman:)
Idk bro
Ask oda why he made him drop his sword:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.