One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

The bounty reveals doesn't suggest Shanks is the weakest Yonko (Heck, technically BB has the lowest bounty), but the overinflating he receives needs to stop. No, he is not the strongest character in the series. It's more reasonable to believe he lies within the middle of the pack of top tiers. That's still ridiculously good for a one armed man.
He received a lot of justifiable hype because he is the only active Roger Pirate member and the fact that everybody seems to respect him including seasoned warriors like Sengoku and WB, as well as the Gorosei. I personally don't mind Shanks getting hype. Any hype that Shanks gets, automatically gets transferred to Mihawk's hype.

But with recent development, the allure of the Roger pirates has diminished significantly. I don't know if Shanks' hype can recover.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
He received a lot of justifiable hype because he is the only active Roger Pirate member and the fact that everybody seems to respect him including seasoned warriors like Sengoku and WB, as well as the Gorosei. I personally don't mind Shanks getting hype. Any hype that Shanks gets, automatically gets transferred to Mihawk's hype.

But with recent development, the allure of the Roger pirates has diminished significantly. I don't know if Shanks' hype can recover.
It's one thing to hype him up. It's another to make declarative statements that hold no water.

Since the final villains are the ones who are giving out the bounties in the first place, bounties will not matter after the Yonkou saga. I guess that is why Oda just blurted it out like this. Question is, will Oda have BB cross Roger's bounty or not?
It think it's because Luffy will have the highest or second highest bounty after Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think Big Mom gets a second arc or is she done in Wano?

M

MD Zolo

Luffy will defeat Kaido. Even if he had some outside help, the stories probably going to treat it like he "1vs1" his ass.
Hmm.... I guess you have a point. But a jump from 1.5 billion to 5 seems like a stretch. But I will be happy if that is the outcome.

I still want to know if the bounty of the other Straw Hats remained unchanged after WCI. It feels as though that the bounties should had increased due to the crew becoming more notorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.