Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Saturn would be stronger than he is but he mostly just seems like a hax merchant with good regen.

All he's really done it get beaten up and pierce normal old man vegapunk.

I don't think the Gorosei are anything special anymore until Oda shows they can actually fight
He did keep people in place and get hit on people ( bonney , sanji , luffy ) but really has anyone done anything really in this arc fighting wise.
Even luffy VS kizaru don't look impressive or did much and that was the MC and admiral fight .
Kizaru get some hits on people and they moving about like it don't matter .

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
He pierced Kuma with ease, physically submitted Bonney, can stop commander tier fighters with a sight...

He isn't just a punching bag.
Oh I actually forgot he pierced Kuma that's ture and my bad lmao. I don't think he's fodder or anything but its just right now all it seems like he has is the head exploding hax and regeneration

It tells me that Zoro is smack talking Lucci back since Lucci started to shit talk him first. If Zoro said he's in a hurry but the fight is still happening then he didnt "end it when he wanted to"

He wanted it to already be over which is why he's lamenting about being in a hurry.
You are coping lol there is no need for smack talk when he already praised him for being tough despite that if zoro says he is not the one in control of the time of the fight he means it. What support zoro statement is how very little he exerted himself so far that is why you Lanji other insecure trolls have to resort to some head canon off screen moves Zoro used.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You are coping lol there is no need for smack talk when he already praised him for being tough despite that if zoro says he is not the one in control of the time of the fight he means it. What support zoro statement is how very little he exerted himself so far that is why you Lanji other insecure trolls have to resort to some head canon off screen moves Zoro used.
I'm not resorting to headcanon. In case you didn't realize and in case you're seething too much to even see straight or read properly i've literally, LITERALLY only used Zoro's own words in my arguements. It's you Zoro fans that have been bringing in random other pages and headcanon shit making excuses for his own fucking words.

I'm not resorting to headcanon. In case you didn't realize and in case you're seething too much to even see straight or read properly i've literally, LITERALLY only used Zoro's own words in my arguements. It's you Zoro fans that have been bringing in random other pages and headcanon shit making excuses for his own fucking words.
they are literally begging oda to allow him wear the bandana🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is nothing seethe about zoro by his own words said he is in control of the time this fight ends you are too butthurt accept that:milaugh:

The other wing defeated a commander stronger than Queen, negged Apoo and fought two top tiers at the same time for chapters. He even blocked a combined attack of those two unbeatable monster. And let's not forget ACoC, something only a handful of people possess.
Big news, Zoro is stronger than Sanji.

Doesn't make it less idiotic to think that Sanji defeating a freaking 1.32 billion commander is "getting snubbed".

Status
Not open for further replies.