Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is it an "agenda" when its literally what the panel is showing, kizaru even says he wants to take their heads

this is unreal denial
Kizaru has said a lot of things this arc and has failed to live up to any of them lol

Saturn is also still up, and I don't think Bonney will be the one to defeat him when she's so much weaker than Luffy. So Luffy vs Saturn is still a possibility because of that.

Oda ignored Elbaf until now. No reason for going to there now. Nothing to do there. Move on Lodestar is the next goal.
Oda didn't ignore shit:

1. A mysterious tree still to be revealed.

2. An army's kingdom labelled as the strongest in the world still to be revealed; said kingdom remains a mystery too as we've only seen a village from the suburbs at sea level.

3. Loki still silhouetted.

4. Hajrudin, a main ally of Luffy, being the person who rescued the books from Ohara and who dreams of becoming the king of all giants; in spite of Loki, that guy still to be revealed, being the current royal.

5. Kid currently drowning in the sea around Elbaf.

6. Usopp's dream of visiting Elbaf still highlighted.

7. Saul recently revealed to be alive and in Elbaf.

8. Vegapunk intending to travel to Elbaf with the crew as they leave Egghead.

How can you seriously state there's nothing to do there?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I asked you to stop quoting me.

Keep my dick out of your mouth.

I don't want to entertain your circus anymore, whether it is you, Kinyagi, Paperchampion or somebody else.
Bro I am trying to help you, Nika must free Bonney from Saturn’s clutches. If only WorstGen would solve this image uploading error crisis, we could show everyone the raws of where Bonney was captured by Saturn. As things stand it only looks like Bonney is already completely free of Saturn’s clutches and doesn’t require saving.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I thought Saturn would be stronger than he is but he mostly just seems like a hax merchant with good regen.

All he's really done it get beaten up and pierce normal old man vegapunk.

I don't think the Gorosei are anything special anymore until Oda shows they can actually fight

Kizaru saying he got kill luffy or SH don't mean shit .
He said he got kill VP and then Bonney in the arc and it took a Saturn leg stab to fuck up VP lol.
Luffy and Sanji fighting vs Kizaru and Saturn going to not finish when the robo comes and we leave arc in about 5 chapters .

I asked you to stop quoting me.

Keep my dick out of your mouth.

I don't want to entertain your circus anymore, whether it is you, Kinyagi, Paperchampion or somebody else.
Yeah thats bullshit. You decided to try and justify Luffy vs Saturn exclusively while ignoring Luffy/Sanji standing in front of Kizaru this very chapter. All i did was remind you this page existed. Only after this did you start responding like a baboon at me ("your wrong im right" on repeat)

Kizaru has said a lot of things this arc and has failed to live up to any of them lol

Saturn is also still up, and I don't think Bonney will be the one to defeat him when she's so much weaker than Luffy. So Luffy vs Saturn is still a possibility because of that.
Well, every antagonist said he would kill Luffy, kill his comrades, achieve victory, etc.

I hope you didn't trust any of to win.

like what? kizaru is obviously not going to end up killing the mc but if hes trying to kill them that means hes going to fight them...
oda put luffy in front of kizaru not saturn
doenst matter if bonney is weaker than luffy, she only needs to be stronger than saturn to win, and nika future will be enough, luffy even showed her how to do the attacks properly, its all set up for bonney to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.