Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not going to be able to pull it off.

And Saturn will return.
I dont think anyone is saying that Kizaru is going to be successful or go beyond such a hype state that he's destroying Sanji and Luffy, but I think its clear that Luffy is still involved with Kizaru and holding him off. But yes it is also clear Saturn will return and fight.

Imo, Luffy will handle both Kizaru and Saturn in some way at different points, with or without Sanji or someone (or something...) else. Its clear that matchups arent set yet because the crew has to arrive down on Fabriophase first (and we may only get a few)

They're unrelated because none of that has to do with what's going on here. The point isn't that he called Lucci tough. The point is that he did it while lamenting that he wanted to finish the battle quickly. He didn't though. Him and Lucci have been fighting since the first time Luffy and Kizaru started their fight. It's not the same situation and pretending like it is is dishonest.
pew translation
Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!
Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...
Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !
How do you read this and come to the conclusion Zoro can't end things when he wants

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
pew translation
Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!
Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...
Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !
How do you read this and come to the conclusion Zoro can't end things when he wants
How do you read that ZORO LITERALLY SAID HE'S IN A HURRY and then think he can end it when he wants when he didnt. He SAID he's in a hurry. That means he wanted it to be over already.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why did you ping 4 unrelated mods for that.
@Pringles pinged them earlier to address the very serious topic of WorstGen missing image uploads. Definitely not Pringles hallucinating, WorstGen’s severe lack of full chapter raws is a serious issue on this forum.

I am hereby asking the mods to investigate this issue immediately. We need to see the raws that Pringles sees where Bonney is held as Saturn’s prisoners and must be freed. This is an urgent matter so prompt attention would be appreciated, mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.