Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am out of it...

You people sort out between yourself. Lmao

I am cooking nice with BBPs and already taken my share of heat with zoro's stupidity against Lucci
I'm also getting out of it from now on

This whole shit is just a waste of time

It's time to stop explaining to flat Earth believers how the Earth is round

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nika will free Bonney from Saturn, this chapter made it 100% clear.
Did Bonney get captured by Saturn this chapter? I thought I already saw she and Kuma being carried to safety? Lol

@AL sama @Natalija @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion you know Pringles has a valid point, bro is seeing Raws that none of the rest of us are seeing. None of us can see the pages Pringles is seeing of Saturn continuing to hold Bonney as his prisoner.

Ok but Zoro said he wanted to end it quickly and then didn't because Lucci was tough. Post all the unrelated pages you want. I don't care. He said what he said and nothing any of you say is going to change it or what Oda wrote.

You do all this and have the audacity to say I was crying

LOL
In the panels posted he also praised his opponents before trashing them moment he tried these were also written by Oda btw how are they unrelated

Did Bonney get captured by Saturn this chapter? I thought I already saw she and Kuma being carried to safety? Lol

@AL sama @Natalija @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion you know Pringles has a valid point, bro is seeing Raws that none of the rest of us are seeing. None of us can see the pages Pringles is seeing of Saturn continuing to hold Bonney as his prisoner.
Why did you ping 4 unrelated mods for that.

Mr. Reloaded

Armed and ready to betray 🔪

Nat doesn't read spoilers

Tbh, it feels like only reason luffy fans don't want Kiz is because of yonkou vs admiral agenda

Otherwise, luffy vs kiz would be far better than Luffy vs Saturn as far fight is concerned

What kind of logic is that lol

Admirals aren't a joke that luffy winning mid diff is the only way it should happen
It’s a bit like Zoro vs Lucci, Zoro fans believe he’s way above Lucci after his performance against Luffy so they can’t enjoy the fight even if Lucci is a cool antagonist cause they would have to admit they fucked up with their powerscaling
Luffy fans (not all though) believe he’s way past admiral level cause they’re focused on their anti-feats, ignoring that Luffy factually never proved himself above this level. And if people bring Kaido, there are many people skeptical about Luffy winning a fair rematch

Your low effort bait won't work

Stop quoting me altogether, I will no longer entertain your circus

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
In the panels posted he also praised his opponents before trashing them moment he tried these were also written by Oda btw how are they unrelated
They're unrelated because none of that has to do with what's going on here. The point isn't that he called Lucci tough. The point is that he did it while lamenting that he wanted to finish the battle quickly. He didn't though. Him and Lucci have been fighting since the first time Luffy and Kizaru started their fight. It's not the same situation and pretending like it is is dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.