Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big issue if Luffy fights kiz and not Saturn?

It's a win win for both luffy fans and admirals fans....
Legit Luffy fans like @Adamxero and @Albino 👑 want Luffy vs Kizaru round 2
Kizaru has one of the coolest powers and everyone is excited to see Luffy finally fight an Admiral

The rest are just Admiral haters with piss poor agendas
:luuh:

People want to say it was like Ray and Roger but the stupid thing about that is we have no idea how strong roger was compare to ray .
Ray is strong but for all we know Roger was whole other monster above him .
But some people think Ray and Roger were close so they think luffy and Zoro close when that has not been that case for any other groups in the manga .
Lmao Ray has never been put on Roger’s level

in the flashback he seemed closer to Scopper

You provided 1 reason and I debunked it in the reply.
We have had this conversation for months involving a myriad of other points made which ended in my favor, or did you forget about Kuma saving Bonney, Kizaru getting up, and Luffy attacking Kizaru again?

Yet, you kept coping and sprouting the same nonsense and pushing your shitty agenda.
Only conspiracy theorists sit there and accuse other people of "agenda". Im literally using a keyframe from this very fucking chapter showing that you are in fact, wrong about Kizaru lmao

You are also ignoring the whole fact that Luffy doesn't need to team up with Sanji to face Kizaru but your brain is overfocusing on a detail that was already debunked.
Whether or not Luffy "needs" or doesnt "need" to do anything is irrelevant to the point. The point is Oda drew them together in front of Kizaru guarding Vegapunk. The fuck else do you need lmao, he punched Saturn then had a scene with Kizaru and Sanji.

I will bring myself down to deluded buffoons like you who push shitty nonsense.
I don't owe you my respect, I don't owe you my time.
You are the only one here arguing like a baboon responding to literally everyone about the same bullshit lmao:suresure:

Everyone can understand pictures on a page except you apparenty.

What's the big issue if Luffy fights kiz and not Saturn?

It's a win win for both luffy fans and admirals fans....
It's not about there being an issue with Luffy fighting Kizaru, I don't care who Luffy faces, people think that I'm against Luffy facing Kizaru for a reason because I'm countering that in my arguments.

However, Oda is clearly writing this story in a way that it is making it VERY OBVIOUS that Luffy will fight and defeat Saturn. Saturn is the main villain of the arc and he is stronger than Kizaru. Nika will free Bonney from Saturn, this chapter made it 100% clear.

Also, Luffy already defeated Kizaru once, punched him again, he has nothing to prove to him anymore. Luffy facing Kizaru again is not going to bring anything.

Why did Sanji stall Kizaru this chapter? Kizaru was even shocked about Sanji. Luffy did not even get to hit him while he could have. I think that Sanji and Zoro will take down Kizaru and Lucci, with probably interchanging their opponents at some point.

Again, I don't care at the end of the day what happens, it's just that it is VERY OBVIOUS what is going to happen and people ignore that for some reason to push their agenda.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's the big irony behind all of this.

Luffy fans don't even like their own fav. They don't want Luffy to fight the character that gives him the best battle, they want Luffy to fight Saturn someone that cannot provide an aesthetically pleasing fight just based on his appearance alone only so that Admiral fans are wrong.

That's what it is all about
Tbh, it feels like only reason luffy fans don't want Kiz is because of yonkou vs admiral agenda

Otherwise, luffy vs kiz would be far better than Luffy vs Saturn as far fight is concerned
It's not a big win for Luffy fans unless Luffy mid diffs him

What kind of logic is that lol

Admirals aren't a joke that luffy winning mid diff is the only way it should happen

Tbh, it feels like only reason luffy fans don't want Kiz is because of yonkou vs admiral agenda

Otherwise, luffy vs kiz would be far better than Luffy vs Saturn as far fight is concerned

What kind of logic is that lol

Admirals aren't a joke that luffy winning mid diff is the only way it should happen
Oh but most people think Shanks can low diff any admiral and it's disappointing Luffy isn't there yet.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You are the one who is about to get wrecked Zoro saying someone is tough doesn't always indicate struggling fodder like Lucci won't be enough to push zoro that far. You and your side kick @LANJI CUCKSMOKE better not hide

Ok but Zoro said he wanted to end it quickly and then didn't because Lucci was tough. Post all the unrelated pages you want. I don't care. He said what he said and nothing any of you say is going to change it or what Oda wrote.

You do all this and have the audacity to say I was crying

LOL

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The first reaction of goofy to Kizaru's presence.

The first reaction of goofy to Saturn's presence

The first clash between Goofy and Kizaru

The first clash between Goofy and Saturn

What is this “first clash” you speak of? Saturn isn’t getting back up, it’s GoRoVeR, Luffy already one shot him. Kizaru is the big bad now. Luffy vs Saturn is done.

@Durableguy

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's not about there being an issue with Luffy fighting Kizaru, I don't care who Luffy faces, people think that I'm against Luffy facing Kizaru for a reason because I'm countering that in my arguments.

However, Oda is clearly writing this story in a way that it is making it VERY OBVIOUS that Luffy will fight and defeat Saturn. Saturn is the main villain of the arc and he is stronger than Kizaru. Nika will free Bonney from Saturn, this chapter made it 100% clear.

Also, Luffy already defeated Kizaru once, punched him again, he has nothing to prove to him anymore. Luffy facing Kizaru again is not going to bring anything.

Why did Sanji stall Kizaru this chapter? Kizaru was even shocked about Sanji. Luffy did not even get to hit him while he could have. I think that Sanji and Zoro will take down Kizaru and Lucci, with probably interchanging their opponents at some point.

Again, I don't care at the end of the day what happens, it's just that it is VERY OBVIOUS what is going to happen and people ignore that for some reason to push their agenda.
Well I am out of it...

You people sort out between yourself. Lmao

I am cooking nice with BBPs and already taken my share of heat with zoro's stupidity against Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.