Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep writing

Like I told you, Oda doesn't treat Luffy's fights like he treated Kizaru

He's not Luffy's fights and he's not the man to beat in order to save Bonney and Kuma

Doffy --> Law , Kyros & Rebecca
Kaido --> Momo , Hiyori & Oden
Saturn --> Kuma, Vega & Bonney

Kizaru isn't the one making Vegapunk , Kuma and Bonney suffer... it's Saturn who almost killed Vegapunk
He's the one who's connected to kuma and bonny in their flashbacks

Since when did any villain tied with the damsels like this not be beaten by Luffy?
This isn't spandam case , Saturn isn't a weakling!
"You keep writing"

Proceeds to type an essay justifying literally nothing to his point lmao. Who is Luffy standing in front right now bro?

No offense, but you talk like a low IQ conspiracy theorist projecting exactly how they behave on other people.

People: provide a 1000 reasons to disagree with you

You: You're wrong and delusional

What a stupid ass conversation
You provided 1 reason and I debunked it in the reply.

Yet, you kept coping and sprouting the same nonsense and pushing your shitty agenda.

You are also ignoring the whole fact that Luffy doesn't need to team up with Sanji to face Kizaru but your brain is overfocusing on a detail that was already debunked.

I will bring myself down to deluded buffoons like you who push shitty nonsense.

You are the one bringing "low IQ conspiracy theorist" energy, I'm merely reciprocating with the exact same energy. You get what you give.

I don't owe you my respect, I don't owe you my time.

What's the big deal if Luffy fights kiz and not Saturn?

It's a win win for both luffy fans and admirals fans....
That's the big irony behind all of this.

Luffy fans don't even like their own fav. They don't want Luffy to fight the character that gives him the best battle, they want Luffy to fight Saturn someone that cannot provide an aesthetically pleasing fight just based on his appearance alone only so that Admiral fans are wrong.

That's what it is all about

Yeah Sanji is definitely using Germa powers to kick light

Ichiji could manipulate light so sanji being able to do it isn’t that big of a stretch.

Given Kizaru’s reaction, kicking a laser beam like that is probably impossible. Neither Sentomaru or Luffy, ACoA users, have shown the ability to do that.

I think Sanji just has the powers of all his brothers.

He used Niji’s “stealth” technique when he used invisible speed against Queen.

IJ also has lightning, which is part of Niji’s power.

Now Sanji can manipulate light, which is Ichiji’s power.

Status
Not open for further replies.