Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, so much nonsense in this post lmao

1. Where did I ever say Bonney is going to defeat Saturn? I told you Luffy is also fighting Saturn (or with the Robot but I digress it doesnt matter)

2. The framing VERY clearly shows Luffy and Sanji guarding Vegapunk from Kizaru. Oda very clearly draws this framing for matchups. Saturn is nowhere in this panel.

3. Zoro does not take over Sanji's fights. Luffy however takes over fights from everyone who end up fighting his villains, this happens ALL THE TIME and never in the reverse:

Kizaru isn't his fight

I am literally not saying "Don" is used for """""""just"""""" matchups holy shit lmao.

I told you to pay attention to fucking framing with the sfx and you flat out just ignored it.

Im done having this conversation.
This ain't a conversation, you are objectively wrong, period.

I don't care about what shit you want to push, you are wrong.

The fact you believe that Luffy needs to team up with Sanji to fight Kizaru shows how deluded you are and how you will subvert to stupid nonsense (that is easily debunkable) to push your agenda.

saturn will have one too. But marco can actually damage strong opponents where as saturn can only spam his eye laser thing lol. it ain't gonna work againt marco. so saturn will run out of regen first.
First, that was not the point of my comment. The guy i quoted said the fight would last for ever, which it can't if Marco has a limit in regen that is confirmed, plus he will run out of stamina at some point.
Second, we don't know if Saturn has a limit. He can be immortal because of the ope ope no mi operation or something.
Third, i don't think doing his eye attack is the only thing he can do.

This ain't a conversation, you are objectively wrong, period.

I don't care about what shit you want to push, you are wrong.

The fact you believe that Luffy needs to team up with Sanji to fight Kizaru shows how deluded you are and how you will subvert to stupid nonsense (that is easily debunkable) to push your agenda.
No offense, but you talk like a low IQ conspiracy theorist projecting exactly how they behave on other people.

People: provide a 1000 reasons to disagree with you

You: You're wrong and delusional

What a stupid ass conversation

And yet once again Oda drew a keyframe of them together. This is the second time this has happened after:

This is literally his fight lmao:suresure:
You keep writing

Like I told you, Oda doesn't treat Luffy's fights like he treated Kizaru

He's not Luffy's fights and he's not the man to beat in order to save Bonney and Kuma

Doffy --> Law , Kyros & Rebecca
Kaido --> Momo , Hiyori & Oden
Saturn --> Kuma, Vega & Bonney

Kizaru isn't the one making Vegapunk , Kuma and Bonney suffer... it's Saturn who almost killed Vegapunk
He's the one who's connected to kuma and bonny in their flashbacks

Since when did any villain tied with the damsels like this not be beaten by Luffy?
This isn't spandam case , Saturn isn't a weakling!

Status
Not open for further replies.