• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Saturn is superior to Kizaru and the main villain and fight of Luffy this arc

This chapter made it very clear

Luffy got angry at Saturn hurting Vegapunk and started punching him with multiple serious named Gear 5 attacks (Dawn Gatling) while he was "having fun" with Kizaru and running after him

Any argument that one uses to downplay Saturn can be used to downplay Kizaru even more

Luffy also knows that Saturn oppressed Bonney as he saw Bonney punch him and witnessed the whole situation where Saturn was telling Bonney that he made her contract Sapphire Scale

Let's not forget for a second that Kuma promised Bonney that Nika would free her

It is fucking clear that Luffy will defeat Saturn, anyone who denies that is completely deluded by their nonsense agenda
Luffy is an emotional fighter, he's definitely not done with Saturn after Vegapunk got skewered.

Good point with Bonney, too. It looks like Luffy heard everything, he just couldn't move.

I'm still not positive if Luffy will defeat Saturn in this arc just because it's a rescue/escape arc and this is the first Gorosei fight we've seen, but, I think Luffy will at least do SOMETHING to Saturn that's noteworthy.

We still don't have the Gorosei's backstories. At worst, I think Saturn gets knocked unconscious, but I don't see Luffy pushing him close towards anything serious or fatal.

Do you think this is the last Gear 5 usage we're seeing this arc?

Saturn is superior to Kizaru and the main villain and fight of Luffy this arc
:joker:
This chapter made it very clear
Luffy got angry at Saturn hurting Vegapunk and started punching him with multiple serious named Gear 5 attacks (Dawn Gatling) while he was "having fun" with Kizaru and running after him
Any argument that one uses to downplay Saturn can be used to downplay Kizaru even more
Luffy also knows that Saturn oppressed Bonney as he saw Bonney punch him and witnessed the whole situation where Saturn was telling Bonney that he made her contract Sapphire Scale
Let's not forget for a second that Kuma promised Bonney that Nika would free her
It is fucking clear that Luffy will defeat Saturn, anyone who denies that is completely deluded by their nonsense agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.