Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Zoro: "you are kinda tough, i am in hurry!"
- Lucci : "this is something that the guy who wins at the end should say roronoa. besides, you're the guy who keeps his comrades waiting, am I wrong? and you idiots, are the type of crew that can't abandon even one of your nakamas. as long you are living/moving, your comrades can't move."
- Zoro: "why you talk like the guy who is controlling the lenght of this battle, robb lucci"

For those who are interested about the panel Zoro vs Lucci

Again, answer what I asked about Akainu and Kuzan instead of diverting to nonsense.

The panels are not remotely similar to the ones you provided while the Kuzan and Akainu ones are literally the same.

This argument is as strong as what you guys were saying last week about "Luffy focusing on Kizaru and having his round 2" "Kizaru will get in the way between Luffy vs Saturn and Luffy will mainly focus on Kizaru".

Reality: Luffy focuses on Saturn and hits him more than he ever hit Kizaru, and Kizaru is dealt off by Sanji

:holdthisl:
Pringles, I am not comparing the Admiral framing at all. That wasnt even my post and isnt even my point. Even here the Admiral framing works, Oda uses VERY clear key framing with protagonist vs enemy in foreground/background to jusitify matchups. I can give you a 1000 fucking examples (by the way "DO-OOOM" in english is the same as "DON" or "どん" or "ドン" in japanese so compare accordingly):

And these are just the ones I pulled out of my ass, they exist literally everywhere in this story and also exist where the villain is in the foreground a myriad of times outside of the ones I have shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.