Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes you are. If you don't correct them we won't differentiate between all of you. Throughout the break week your fellow zkk zealots was trashing every top tiers
@HA001 @mly90 @Redboy776 @nik87 @Fleet Leader Fenaker ......this fuckers trashed even Roger and prime beard
Do you want me to trash Roger and primeBeard again? If saying Zoro is already stronger than them is trashing them, so be it. :myman:

Nah bro Saturn’s back touched the ground for .00000000001 second which means Luffy ONE SHOT him, it’s GoRoVeR, Luffy punched Saturn over to the Blackbeard’s so we could focus on WEEEEEzaru who is the true arc villain.

It’s GoRoVeR, I hereby use this one inconclusive chapter to declare my overwhelming internet victory, submit your accounts to my overwhelming dominance
Ok, I DMed you my account password, have fun

Nah bro Saturn’s back touched the ground for .00000000001 second which means Luffy ONE SHOT him, it’s GoRoVeR, Luffy punched Saturn over to the Blackbeards so we could focus on WEEEEEzaru who is the true arc villain.

It’s GoRoVeR, I hereby use this one inconclusive chapter to declare my overwhelming internet victory, submit your accounts to my overwhelming dominance
Those clowns always fall on their own sword, every single chapter
:kailaugh:

He is not going to put everyone's life in danger further (Vegapunk is already dead pretty much) for the sake of some petty beef. Go read another manga if that's what you're into
Lmfao then he wouldn't stand around and protect VP and just leave. His there to smack up Saturn and probably Kizaru if he gets in the way.

Sanji promised to bring Vegapunk back to the ship with Bonney.

Status
Not open for further replies.