Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an epic fight, truly the fight @Pringles and @Durableguy told us it would be. I laughed and I cried, but finally, after all of these seconds, Luffy vs Saturn comes to an end.

It’s just a shame Oda drew Luffy one shotting Saturn five times in one fight smh.
@Doggo @RayanOO @Tyki_Mikk @Pot Goblin @AL sama can you check if there is a problem with image embedding in this forum?

I think that some people can't see all of the images of the raws. Maybe we should reupload them?

I reuploaded a part of the raws that some people clearly missed.

Can you see the image below guys? @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung

I don't downplay Kizaru but I'm not as stupid as you to put him at the same level than the yonko

Admirals like Kizaru are cogs in the machine who will never be conquerors (unless they leave the marine)

Kizaru how he is right now is doomed to be a corporate slave of the Gorosei who are conquering them

Kizaru is not worth of Nika's time as he is not even the main villain of the arc, he is merely a cog in the machine and Saturn's slave

When you accept this, we'll start agreeing with each other

you wanted luffy vs saturn and oda gives luffy and sanji vs kizaru instead

the clobbering saturn got was just to show bonney how to do a nika attack properly, bonney vs saturn round 2 gonna be great :milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Doggo @RayanOO @Tyki_Mikk @Pot Goblin @AL sama can you check if there is a problem with image embedding in this forum?

I think that some people can't see all of the images of the raws. Maybe we should reupload them?

I reuploaded a part of the raws that some people clearly missed.

Can you see the image below guys? @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung

Nah bro Saturn’s back touched the ground for .00000000001 second which means Luffy ONE SHOT him, it’s GoRoVeR, Luffy punched Saturn over to the Blackbeards so we could focus on WEEEEEzaru who is the true arc villain.

It’s GoRoVeR, I hereby use this one inconclusive chapter to declare my overwhelming internet victory, submit your accounts to my overwhelming dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.