Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, so much nonsense in this post lmao

1. Where did I ever say Bonney is going to defeat Saturn? I told you Luffy is also fighting Saturn (or with the Robot but I digress it doesnt matter)

2. The framing VERY clearly shows Luffy and Sanji guarding Vegapunk from Kizaru. Oda very clearly draws this framing for matchups. Saturn is nowhere in this panel.

3. Zoro does not take over Sanji's fights. Luffy however takes over fights from everyone who end up fighting his villains, this happens ALL THE TIME and never in the reverse:

Again, answer what I asked about Akainu and Kuzan instead of diverting to nonsense.

The panels are not remotely similar to the ones you provided while the Kuzan and Akainu ones are literally the same.

This argument is as strong as what you guys were saying last week about "Luffy focusing on Kizaru and having his round 2" "Kizaru will get in the way between Luffy vs Saturn and Luffy will mainly focus on Kizaru".

Reality: Luffy focuses on Saturn and hits him more than he ever hit Kizaru, and Kizaru is dealt off by Sanji

:holdthisl:

He's using haki. It's invisible haki.

Did fans forget about that? Not everything has to be spelled out.
Fans are sub-80 iq illiterates and still think invisible haki and armament hardening are the same thing and Oda just calls them different things and draws them differently to make it easier for the readers, but then he also forgets constantly, sometimes multiple times in the same chapter.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And thats what I expect too but dont expect Luffy to leave Kizaru to Sanji lol....
To me, match ups aren't clear yet if there are any.

Zoro is stalled...

Oda keeps on switching between Saturn and kiz..

But one thing is clear, whosoever Luffy will fight - be it Saturn or Kiz...it will be solo.

Luffy doesn't share limelight when it comes to fights

Status
Not open for further replies.