Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
That is deflecting. I debunked your point. And now you just say it doesn't matter because you don't have a response.

This is just zoro vs apoo
It doesn't matter because the situation is different. Vs Killer he didn't say he needed to win quickly. But he's saying it vs Lucci. And he didn't win quickly. Because he said Lucci is tough. His words

And its still not deflecting, you don't even know what you're talking about there

Hopefully the time to go off is close.
I assume Oda will dedicate 1 or maybe 2 chapters to pull the crew down to Fabriophase. You can see this very chapter:

- Brook is just sliding with the ship and its a gag with him drinking tea because he knows he cant stop it from falling lol
- Nami, Usopp, Robin, Stussy?, and Chopper are all at the edge of the island, conveniently where the ship probably is heading
- Jinbe went to get Zoro (to lead him so he doesnt get lost lol)
- Zoro's fight with Lucci clearly is going to end very soon based on the dialogue Pew shared. I do expect him wipe Lucci quickly because of it.

Basically, Zoro will win, Jinbe will pick him up, and everyone will jump on the Sunny last minute for an entrance similar to this (before that Sanji and Luffy probably will fight Kizaru a bit first):

This will prompt Kizaru or Saturn to call back the VAs to the island and start matchups. I am feeling this one lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda has shown us 3 sword and KOH and what do we have to show from it a bloodied and bruised Zoro.

When Luffy gets serious he bodies Lucci he took 0 damage and was even dodging Lucci while sleeping. Zolo is going extreme diff to match blow for blow with Lucci
Oda never showed any koh
As usual you 🤡 been proven wrong and now is just 2 sword zoro vs awakened lucci
Yeah IN GEAR 5

That's like me hyping asura zoro for one shotting lucci lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.