Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pringles I told you it's the year of Kizaru lol
Admiral downplay will never pay :kuzanshut:
I don't downplay Kizaru but I'm not as stupid as you to put him at the same level than the yonko

Admirals like Kizaru are cogs in the machine who will never be conquerors (unless they leave the marine)

Kizaru how he is right now is doomed to be a corporate slave of the Gorosei who are conquering them

Kizaru is not worth of Nika's time as he is not even the main villain of the arc, he is merely a cog in the machine and Saturn's slave

When you accept this, we'll start agreeing with each other

I don't think Lucci is a top tier, but I do agree that this is a very casual fight for Zoro right now.
Lucci's still using his buff form, Awakening, and Haki.
All Zoro's using is Armament Haki and one sword right now.
And he's still got Lucci struggling to match his attacks.
I have Lucci in the low top-tier rankings, right around Yamato and... Croc, I guess?

Characters that can clear most of the verse and require an Admiral or Yonkou's full attention to be defeated. What the Shichibukai should be, really, the gap between Yonkou Commanders and Admirals.

This works really well IMO if you look at the original Warlords' strength:

1. Mihawk (Yonkou level)
2. Kuma (between YC and Admiral, closer to Admiral)
3. Boa (between YC and Admiral, closer to Admiral)
4. Doflamingo (between YC and Admiral, closer to Commander)
5. Jinbei (between YC and Admiral, closer to Commander)
6. Crocodile (between YC and Admiral, closer to Commander)
7. Moria (YC level)

This is actually a really functional group to deal with the four Yonkou.

Mihawk was known to match Shanks with two arms, so it's safe for the WG to assume Mihawk can handle him, at which point the Marines just need to deal with his crew.

Kuma is there to babysit Moria's dumb ass and take out Big Mom (Homies vs Zombies, Moria steals Big Mom's Shadow because Big Mom is... uh... easy to trick). Kuma's attacks can also bypass Big Mom's defenses, a lot like Law's. They honestly might not even need Marine back up here.

Boa and Jinbei work well since I legitimately don't think Jinbei would turn to stone from her since he's openly admitted he doesn't like her personality (THE GOAT), and Boa has way more respect for Jinbei than a lot of the other Warlord's because of Fisher Tiger. Kaido's crew is horny as hell: Boa low diffs everyone besides King and Kaido (maybe Jack). Boa's stone kicks neturalize King's defenses and slow him down, Boa takes out King while Jinbei holds off Kaido, then they tag team him. If Jinbei's in the water, this fight goes a lot easier.

Croc and Doflamingo are two peas in a pod, and both love murdering the old era. Crocodile knows how to fight Whitebeard, and Doflamingo is a nightmare matchup for Whitebeard because he can force Whitebeard's own sons to attack him. Doffy takes advantage of family ties and Pops' old age to have his own crew slaughter him while Croc and Marines handle the Commanders. (This isn't a Marineford scenario where Whitebeard has his entire fleet with him, just a few ships and his top officers).

If the original Warlords could... like, actually fucking work together, they WERE a legitimate counter-force to the Yonkou in theory, provided they had Marine support.

Lucci and Zoro should both be in the stronger than YC but weaker than Admirals tier, but both closer to Admiral. Same with Sanji.

The Wings of the Pirate King, whooooooooooooooo.

I don't downplay Kizaru but I'm not as stupid as you to put him at the same level than the yonko

Admirals like Kizaru are cogs in the machine who will never be conquerors (unless they leave the marine)

Kizaru how he is right now is doomed to be a corporate slave of the Gorosei who are conquering them

Kizaru is not worth of Nika's time as he is not even the main villain of the arc, he is merely a cog in the machine and Saturn's slave

Cringe overload.

Once again, you are taking manga paneling WAY out of context. There is nothing implying Luffy is in Gear 5 on his own ship. All that scene communicates is that:

- The crew was on their way Egghead
- CP0 reported that the crew was there after the fact when Luffy and Lucci fought

Thats it. Its not that complicated, follow the narration
I agree, it's not that complicated: we literally saw G5 Luffy in the middle of the page and laughs coming out of the ship. Not much to say about it if not that.

The page literally talk about the big incident, with Luffy in G5 while they are going away.

But anyway, I am not interested in this discussion because I don't really care. Maybe you are right, I just think that the page, unit further notice, is clearly a flash forward.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

How the fuck do you scale difficulty according to the numbers of attack landed
If you can't Land attack it's because you aren't strong enough to do it and it should be counted in the fight difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.